Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another reason Teal'c lives on base is because of his heroic nature. He got into a few situations because of his Jaffa code in his short time off-base , and I'm sure the SGC doesn't want him attracting too much attention.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Teal'c lives on base for the protection of the base. Lets face it, it gets invaded all too often and why not have a handy butt kicking alien near by to clean thing up. Where is the drama if he has to drive to work to save the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid
        Uh, you don't have to pretend. He doesn't exist! None of the characters do. Unless it's the Stargate series that is based on a real life secret government program
        WHAT THEY'RE NOT REAL?!?!? WHY AND WHO AM I PAYING THIS X304 TAX EVERY MONTH TO THEN?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by somethinghuman
          Teal'c lives on base for the protection of the base. Lets face it, it gets invaded all too often and why not have a handy butt kicking alien near by to clean thing up. Where is the drama if he has to drive to work to save the day.
          Good answer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Harry the Hippo Gutterman
            WHAT THEY'RE NOT REAL?!?!? WHY AND WHO AM I PAYING THIS X304 TAX EVERY MONTH TO THEN?!?!?!
            Ehm ... well, thank you for your contributions to the IID

Comment

Working...
            X