Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah would be great to see the Tollan again, woudl make sense that they have been lying low for the last few years tryign to rebuild but when the Ori come they realise they need Earth's help, Narim comes to Earth and they form an alliance!!!!

it possible, and i hope it happens hehe
    Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Primus Commander Woden
      Narim comes to Earth and they form an alliance!!!!

it possible, and i hope it happens hehe
      Not to mention a sparkle in Carters not-so-successful love life

Comment

lol yes, and what will probably happen is her and Narim will start something, and Jack (who will obviously be in season 11 because he misses it so much lol) while start to make her question her attraction to Narim, by making her realise she likes him, then she ends it with Narim goes to Jack who says no Carter we cant, its the airforce!!!!!!!

Whoever made that rule was an idiot and clearly was unattractive and spiteful lol
        Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Primus Commander Woden
          Whoever made that rule was an idiot and clearly was unattractive and spiteful lol
          hehe

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

i didnt read the whole thread, this might've been said...

prior comes threw tollana gate, revives all tolans...tolans workship ori. etc etc etc....the ori battleships, imo, look talonish now that i think bout it

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

Working...
            X