Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think any of the SG-1 is Arthur. Arthur was born from immaculate conception. I'll bet anything Arthur is Adria's opposite.

Comment

could Arthur be a clone of merlin with ancient knolage n gene to help the MW defeate the Ori? and he was w8in for the stone tobe pulled out the stone in the Village of Camlot

Comment

my guess is that Arthur was put in stassis somewhere by merling possibly with all the knowledge needed to destroy the ori, and once the Sword was pulled from the stone he was awakened and will return to camelot, which also got me thinking that Sword, do u think anyone could have pulled it out, it was just waiting for someone

a) brave enough to go down into merlin's chamber and awaken the knight which activates the sword
        B) someone to pull the sword from the stone..

just a thought
        Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisForever
          could Arthur be a clone of merlin with ancient knolage n gene to help the MW defeate the Ori? and he was w8in for the stone tobe pulled out the stone in the Village of Camlot
          the stone to be pulled out the stone...... ERR !!!!!!!
          ------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by CobraGate View Post
            Didnt Daniel say that Arthur probly assended? So it couldnt be Jack.

Maybe Arthur & his knights are Furlings?
            Let me say sorry now. But every time I here about Furlings I imagine those cute fury things in two hundred. Them nights haha.

Comment

first of in the pegasus project mogan lefay states it was htousand of yrs ago or so in the time of merlin and arthur all this hapend rite........ but why is the sangraal known as the holy grail

i mean this basis has got to do with modern religion which began in the time of the romans and jesus.......
              thas one bit did not like... and linkin the ori as the hell side to our religions of this world........................

i mean normally daniel rambles on and on about egyptians and past civilisations and the history of wot hapend then with what is going on with the episode but he dint talk much about the sangraal except say holy grail of sme sort.......

but back to the point of arthur
              not much is known about his birth
              i think he cud av been a clone or a genetically made up human/ancient mix
              and prob was put in stasis as another fan suggested...

and also whos to say there is an arthur coming back.... history can turn into legend and in turn into myth.... maybe the sword in the stone acts as a test like the test in glastonbury to find the one who IS LIKE arthur

Comment

Spoiler:
                From what i understand... Daniel said before that Merlin probably helped King Arthur to ascend.

If thats true then i couldn't see arthur being in stasis. Perhaps he is still in the ascended state, but he's waiting for something to happen very soon. The pulling of the sword from the stone in camelot may have been a trigger to activate something somewhere...

OH OH! Maybe Merlin is in statis! Perhaps he designed the whole system of triggers and switches so that when the sword is pulled etc he would come out of statis in case something happened to the ascended arthur which would prevent him from returning and stuff.

I for one would like to see Arthur and Merlin return. We saw the guy who plays Merlin in season 1 of atlantis, playing Moros, who becomes merlin. He's appeared in movies and on shows lately and as for arthur... I would be a bit entertained to see arthur as being either daniel or mitchell... I don't see the ATA gene having anything to do with who arthur is because an actual ancient helped arthur to ascend (moros/merlin).

So IMHO, Arthur doesn't need to be ancient or the descendant of, but if he did that would be cool
                And remember!

"Where there's a WILL... There's a WEAPON!"

- Nicolas Cage, Lord of War

"You can never be too rich, too stupid or too well armed!"

- Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
                  He's had his time & he's now returned for a few guest appearances, speculations will run rampant, Just Try & Stop Them

How long till people start calling for Jonas or Doc Frazier coming back as Arthur? LOL.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

i think walter is arthur hhahaha

i think the sword triggered something intergalactically or somewhere close but then daniel shot the control device and ended the transmission to comunicate with it or that defeating the night would tell us where the sangraal is like in avalon part 2 where mitchell defeat the night and treasures appear something like that but daneil killed the program so the thing i don't know about couldnt be completed
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Arther Is Going To Be...An Realitive Of Mitchell...

Comment

I found a pic of ARTHUR!!!

You will not believe who he is!

Spoiler:
                        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Erin View Post
                          spoilers

I've been reading threads on another forum saying Mitchell is Arthur, but I think Jack O'Neill is!! Richard Dean Anderson is coming back for a few episodes and Arthur is coming back! So it's a good logical connection. Jack's got the genes, so I think it'd be perfect!!

Thor.
                          You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

i understand that you all have your favourite character and you want to see her/him in as much action as possible. i do to. although we have to be reasonble. if arthur is ever going to appear and that is very unlikely its going to be someone new.
                            sigpic

Comment

mayby arthur is Morgon's and Merlins son !!! Maybe he was born as an ascended being, is tht possilbe ??? Imagine tht !

Comment

I like the idea someone had awhile back of Valencia, the girl who pulled the sword from the stone in Camelot, being "Arthur" or at least the heir to the role of Arthur and the pposite of Adria.

Comment

Working...
                                X