This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Prophet
    He's had his time & he's now returned for a few guest appearances, speculations will run rampant, Just Try & Stop Them
    hehe, i'm not even gonna try. Mainly cause i'm a lazy slob.
    It feels good to be alive.
    Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
      hehe, i'm not even gonna try. Mainly cause i'm a lazy slob.
      That's a requirement on Gateworld,
      Originally posted by Gateworld Registration
      "Are you over 13, Agree to these terms & Conditions & are a Lazy Slob? Click Ok to proceed."

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
        You people are way too obsessed with Jack He had his time...move on.
        You see Jack has to come back or they cannot work the Sam/Jack love angle. If they don't do that the ReganX will go on a rampage and doom us all.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
          Spoiler:
          Yes! He wasn't really destroyed! he was just "pieced" as Ben Browder & Claudia Black were on Farscape:The Peace Keeper Wars!

Why are we using spoilers anyway? We're in S10?
          exactly!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
            Hmm, perhaps it's a Rugby league team. Im guessing the South Sydney Rabbitohs.
            league sucks man

I'm hoping Arthur will be played by a well known British actor making a guest appearance.

Sean Bean lol

Comment

I belive arthur to be a renegade ascended ancient. Perhaps an ascended bieng that was tasked with the discovery of the holy grail by the other ascended ancients, created by arthur.

In Camelot, we were led to believe that Arthur and his knights would return once the sword has been pulled from the stone, which would ultimately activate the black knight. Any mortal wouldn't be able to defeat the knight sword on sword, but an enlightened bieng, or close to enlightenment. The only reason the knight was defeated is because Daniel went terminator on the control crystals, in a room the villagers weren't ment to discover. This is perhaps a test for the village, to see if they are close to enlightenment.

Arthur claimed he would return when the sword was pulled, im not disputing he would not return, but perhaps for a different reason that for what the villagers believe.

Thoughts?

NV

If i've broken any spoiler rules, my appologies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin
                spoilers

I've been reading threads on another forum saying Mitchell is Arthur, but I think Jack O'Neill is!! Richard Dean Anderson is coming back for a few episodes and Arthur is coming back! So it's a good logical connection. Jack's got the genes, so I think it'd be perfect!!

Arthur is not anyone. Arthur I believe would be the most advanced human, being why Merlin used him. Anyway, if it were to be a character it be Jack. or atleast hed be the representation of Arthur, as he is the most advanced human(as the Asgard have told us) also the downfall of Camelot was Guinever, the Downfall of jacks career would be Carter(because he'd be fired). so yeah, I see a connection. but, I doubt it. Maybe when they find the Bloodstone or holygrail, or in a movie.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Jack as Arthur that would be a great twist, i think thats a great idea especially if it brings him back on the show more and more. however, if he isn't Arthur i still want him back but yes Sean Bean or Gandalf for Arthur after Jack hehehe
                  Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

according to some...

Spoiler:
                    Jack will not be making an appearance like he did in avalon, this will be a full guest appearence in the episode titled
                    Spoiler:
                    "200"
                    lol spoilers in spoilers....
                    ------------------------------

Comment

Jack=Arthur i dont see it, how could Jack be Arthur. Arthur was an acient but not ascended right?

I am your father
                      Noooo

Comment

merlin came back to earth from atlantis, ascended, then descended to create anti ori weapon

arthur is a person who probably DID NOT learn to ascend, but worked for merlin to try and find the sangraal (holy grail (anti or weapon apparently))

Comment

Didnt Daniel say that Arthur probly assended? So it couldnt be Jack.

Maybe Arthur & his knights are Furlings?

Comment

not in a million milleniums are they furlings, they were humans, period.

Comment

Sam Carter is obviously Arthur. Also, if Daniel said Arthur probably ascended, be was guessing wildly based on Arthurian mythology. There was no (sound) basis for his guess.

Comment

Arthur was male!!!!

in every movie i've seen arthur is male!

Comment

Working...
                                X