This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillerMercury
    Yes, but then you said "Think no deeper." You're implying that your opinion is the end of the conversation.

Actually no, I wasn't implying that my opinion is the end of the conversation since I do realize I can't control the conversations on a forum ;-) But to clarify for you, IMO, it is no deeper than that.

Who knows, maybe there's a side of this story the producers will never tell us.

Of that, I have do doubt. IMO, they are very good at having things just happen without explaining why.

Comment

I think the simplest answer to this thread's question is:

The flaming Ori skull thought Vala was HOT!
      http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
      http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

There's only us,
        There's only this
        Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
        No other road,
        No other way
        No day but today...

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
          I think the simplest answer to this thread's question is:

The flaming Ori skull thought Vala was HOT!
          Ah, so that's the reason. Thanks for clarifying.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
            Maybe she thinks it's an Ori's child... maybe she and Teal'c just got drunk a while back and, well, you know.
            That would make an excellent plot device.

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
            Though I think that the Prior's staff can take care of that. Oh, and does she really have Naquida in her blood? The Gao'uld didn't die and break down in her system, it was removed by the To'kra. Even though she was blended with the Gao'uld. Does that blending cause naquida to go into her blood?
            As the body usually doesn't absorb random elements and put it into one's bloodstream indefinately, I'd say the symbiote does something to your body and injects it with Nahquadah while it's inside of you.

How else would a host be able to use Goa'uld technology? The hand devices, for instance, can't possibly detect Nahquadah in one's symbiote. If that were true, anyone who wanted to use Goa'uld technology could just keep a jar of Nahquadah somewhere on them and voila.

Comment

Working...
            X