This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion
    Personally, I suspect they're going to go with an actress in early 20s (as they don't want to age the character tooo much). I hope the character ISN'T blonde as Vala sure isn't, although they might just say all Ori kids are blonde (shades of Village of the Damned!) Not sure about Gigi.... but darn, wish they'd get Virginia Hey guest starring on one of the SGs....
    I agree with Virginia Hey. I loved her in Farscape.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

I just hope that they don't use Claudia Black for the adult Adria.

Anybody know how they will be explaining Adria's rapid growth given the fact that Vala's pregnancy seems to have been progressing at a more or less normal rate - her husband didn't seem to think that it was too fast for him to have beenthe father until he was tipped off.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

it should be Natalie portman good actress
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
          I just hope that they don't use Claudia Black for the adult Adria.

Anybody know how they will be explaining Adria's rapid growth given the fact that Vala's pregnancy seems to have been progressing at a more or less normal rate - her husband didn't seem to think that it was too fast for him to have beenthe father until he was tipped off.
          Yes, the kid got into a bottle of MiracleGro. I swear, that's the only reason why kids can go from cradle to adulthood in two episodes

Comment

I think this storyline with the Ori "child" just might put SG1 into a flat spin....... right down the toilet!

Lets all hope the writers know what they are doing, otherwise, it might take MacGyver to come back and build a weapon out of bubble gum and some paper clips to save earth!

Comment

I'm not sure what she looks like, but it would have been interesting if they used RDA's daughter to play the younger version of Adria. This way they could work together on the set. Though he's made enough money that she'll never have to work if she doesn't want to.

Comment

May be that the real reason he agreed to appear on the episode. because his doughter going to appear on the show.

Comment

If and when Adria ever reaches adult form, I think Claudia Black should play dual roles. Afterall, Adria never had a real genetic father. The Ori just made Vala pregnant, so it could end-up being like a clone growing within her own body.

It'll be just like when Renee O'Connor played both Gabrielle and her "daughter of darkness" child named Hope.
                  http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

it has been confirmed that it is Jodelle Ferland
                    Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                    Source?
                    Jodelle Ferland her self and a copy of her resume

heres the link to her confirming it:
                    http://s12.invisionfree.com/Stardom_...opic=561&st=60
                    its near the bottom of the page

Comment

I was thinking Summer Glau (River from "Firefly"), but I dont know. I think Eliza Dushku would be good too.
                      ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                        Why's that, she can play evil parts really well.
                        She annoys me...

Mattathias

Comment

Mattathias[/QUOTE]

Don't know if this could be construed as spoilers, but this is from the online TV GUIDE

Spoiler:
                          Question: I know this is not a show you normally cover, but I'll give you my first-born child for some scoop on Stargate SG-1. — Megan

Ausiello: Get that packing slip ready, Megan. The show is looking for a "name" actress to play the recurring role of Adria, the rapidly aging daughter of Vala (Claudia Black). Not surprisingly, Adria will stop aging when her peer group includes the show's desirable demo; producers are seeking someone in her early twenties.

So, hey, some of us predicted it right on the bat

Comment

i hope shes cute!!
                            LoneWolf

Maybe next time, you'll just wait and see."
                            "And blow my last chance of ever being right?" -- Jack and Jacob, Enemies

Comment

Originally posted by Lonewolf
                              i hope shes cute!!
                              Well, that's a given. Every casting side always says "beautiful" or "stunning" when it comes to women.

Comment

The role of Adria will now be played by Martha Stewart.
                                It feels good to be alive.
                                Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Working...
                                X