X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaos18
    ah k

now i don't really like the ancients as much

they kill a whole planet to punish 1 ancient.

i know as well they would not care if our whole galaxy would be destroyed.

i don't know why they have so strict rules.

i know its done coz then the show would not be so much fun but still.
    Destroying the planet was not meant as a punishment for Orlin. If you look at it from another point of view, the Ancients did what they believed was necessary to stop the people on Orlins planet from using the advanced tech Orlin gave them to kill/enslave other planets. As in Ethon they had the knowledge, so if they destroyed the weapon they could have built another. The Ancients may have believed that rather than let another interstellar dictatorship like the goauld or aschen come to power the only solution was to wipe them out. For all we know before the Ancients struck they could have already attacked numerous undefended world, killing thousands, possibly millions. A good question is would they have stopped Anubis if Oma hadn't stepped up. They were willing to stop or at least slow down the the SGC self-destruct and there are only billions of lives on earth compared to the 100's of trillions of lives in our galaxy.
    Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

so the ancients don't want anyone apposae them about the rest they can do whatever they like.

look at the ori they are in our galaxy will they help in season 12? who knows?

i wonder if the ancients will battle against the ori ascended beings? as we don't stand a chance against them?

also then the ancients need ppl to worship them for them to get power?

if u think about it it doesn't make sense.

u should have a limited amount of power as an individual.

about that i don't really understand.

btw i know the lowest are the priors then this guy then the ori.

who is this guy is the guy stronger than a prior and wat does he do.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos18
        ah k

now i don't really like the ancients as much

they kill a whole planet to punish 1 ancient.

i know as well they would not care if our whole galaxy would be destroyed.

i don't know why they have so strict rules.

i know its done coz then the show would not be so much fun but still.
        No, they killed off the planet because it was using the Ascended Ancient knowledge given to them to save themselves to conquer other planets. Which is why rules exist. Mankind is stupid.

If an Ancient helps someone build a really great spaceship to help them travel faster, they might use it to their advantage some day in war.

Comment

Anubis wold not join the Priors it would be beneth him and the Ori would not want that.
          Anubis would probley turn the priors one way or another as in dead or Alive. He would also put his super ship against the Ori which is probley a little more powerful then the Ori ships he would also send Kull Warriors aboard the ships to kill all who stand in there way. So Anubis would be very useful against the Ori.
          Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
          Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
          new enemy of the Ori
          At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Working...
          X