This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pRyvvik
    First off, I think its pretty obvious this contains spoilers since its season 3 but ill use the tag anyway...

Spoiler:
    I read some spoilers about how Daniel ends up on the Ori ship and was wondering how. Obviously, he can't beam through. If they could beam people through the ships why not beam weapons.

After rewatching the episode I realized it is probably the Ori who beam him aboard. Before the fight breaks he responds to thier hail with details from the book of origin. My guess would be they got this and took it as meaning he was one of the faithful and beamed him aboard.

There are obvious a few flaws with this, but it makes sense.
    U can Beam onto Ori ships, when they fire there weapon there is a fluckuation in there shields, and u can beam on

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie Attacker
      U can Beam onto Ori ships, when they fire there weapon there is a fluckuation in there shields, and u can beam on
      Just what I was about to say...only, you know, spelt correctly.
      It'll never fit in there you know...

Comment

Actually he didn't beam onboard the Ori ship he used the Korolev's rings to get onto the ship. They tried to beam a nuke onto the ship using the fluctuation in their shields and failed. They were about to try ringing a nuke onboard when they were destroyed. Daniel ringed onboard their ship at the very last second before the ship went boom.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Originally posted by Ravroz
          Actually he didn't beam onboard the Ori ship he used the Korolev's rings to get onto the ship. They tried to beam a nuke onto the ship using the fluctuation in their shields and failed. They were about to try ringing a nuke onboard when they were destroyed. Daniel ringed onboard their ship at the very last second before the ship went boom.
          Thats what I thought but these other posts confused me.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
            Thats what I thought but these other posts confused me.
            Yep, the good 'ol rings saved the day for Daniel.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              Yep, the good 'ol rings saved the day for Daniel.
              Even though I liked these stories I'm just glad it wasn't Oma.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
              X