X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
    I agree. Though it is more likley that
    Spoiler:
    Chulak will be pretty devistated and fall into the Orii's hands. In Ripple Effect they mentioned that Chulak and Dakara had already fallen, so it would seem like they are walking down a simlar path.
    Now that would sure suck for the Jaffa! Maybe Mitchell will have to deal with that "green wire" thing afterall pretty soon.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I am afraid that it probably will be bratac. In the spoiler section about this episode it said there will be a significant loss and that things will weigh surprisingly heavily on one person. Think about it, if its bratac and counter-attack is what we think it is then chulak will probably be decimated. Teal'c would definately be hit hard. The other part that is possible is that it could be Ryac. Of course then if your read the spoilers it seems like we win this battle. Its implied very subtly, you might have to read it a few times. Check it out.

Comment

I hope it's not Bra'tac, or Adria, Tomin I'm okay with, this is going to be a sad episode isn't it?

Comment

I think may be the significant could be chulak, well it was the second planet we went to, and to win the battle they have to destroy the entire planet.

The I guessing that it would probably be bratac or ryac as they are probably going to be leading the fight.
          I bet it probably bra tac, doing a suicide run, to save sg1, he seem like a guy who would somthing like that.

Comment

It's going to be Hammond...I can sense it

GW just reported that Hammond will be in ep thats filmed in April which going by the schedule will be one of a few eps including Counter-Strike

Makes sense, and it would be a significant loss :/

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii

GW just reported that Hammond will be in ep thats filmed in April which going by the schedule will be one of a few eps including Counter-Strike

Doubt it, the ep where he will most likely make the guest spot in will be the 200th ep, which I think is ep 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii

I really doubt the loss will be Hammond. There's no reason to kill off Hammond now. He's already off the show. TPTB know they would just be pi***** off way too many fans, too.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                  I've actually found some concept art for the episode. Check it out!
                  Spoiler:
                  Isnt that picture from counter strike the game?
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Well, there's going to be the Green Wire Mystery Solved in it, TPTB said it would be in 1 of 3 episodes (with one being counter strike) & the other 2 episodes have come & gone with no mention of the Green Wire, so this episodes is 99% it.

I wonder if TPTB chose "Green Wire" because of it's initials: "GW" refering to GateWorld. Probably not, but it would be funny.

Comment

I got a feeling it will be bra'tac. hammond really isnt on the show anymore, and valas husband..well i think it would be more of a loss to her than us. dont kill bratac! 'Hammond of texas' <waves hand across top of head>

Comment

Bra'tac is on my 'Do Not Kill' list. Don't step, PTB. Don't step.
                        Jewel Staite Thunker | Secondary Women of SGA Thunker
                        Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show and I should really just relax."

Comment

I really thought they'd have blown away Bra'tac by now. My vote's for him.

Originally posted by The Prophet
                          I wonder if TPTB chose "Green Wire" because of it's initials: "GW" refering to GateWorld. Probably not, but it would be funny.
                          Actually, no one in the episode ever said Green Wire, the evil Mitchell just said "the green one". So I dont think thats.... yeah.
                          ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                            I agree. Though it is more likley that
                            Spoiler:
                            Chulak will be pretty devistated and fall into the Orii's hands. In Ripple Effect they mentioned that Chulak and Dakara had already fallen, so it would seem like they are walking down a simlar path.
                            They also said in Ripple Effect that
                            Spoiler:
                            Bratac was leading the Free Jaffa Nation, so he was not dead at that time.

That doesn't mean that I know who or if somebody gets killed. Maybe the loss simply refers to
                            Spoiler:
                            Chulak or Dakara, not an actual character.
                            No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                            (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

I hope its not baal...........We gotta have at least one goauld around

Comment

Baals just pointelss. He dies in every ep the he is in anyway. So he wouldnt be a significant loss at all. I know how about an Asgard like Thor even though Kvasir has replaced him we should at least give Thor a decent send-off !!!!
                                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
                                X