This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My view: robots!

If you think about it, all the ori followers had to do is put together some robots, which, if you've done electronics, can be done using plans, and assembled piece by piece. After they've done that, probably using the more smart members of the population, the robotic factories simply build the more complex parts, after being programmed by the Priors. Then assemble by numbers under the guidence of formen who have been sent to celestis or whereever for training.

I know it sounds a bit far fetched they could do it so quickly, and no offence to my old electronics group, if some of them can assemble a working circuiy after ignoring the teacher up untill the last 2 weeks of the course, the Ori's fanatical followers could do the same!

Comment

Prior: This is called a hammer, this is called a nail, hold nail here, hit hammer here, grab new plank, repeat.
      Follower: ok.

we know the monks in clestis are priors in training, how do we know that the Doci don't get their knowledge from the Ori and then tell the monks and priors to build it in celestis and then transport the moduals to the build site where the followers just put it together, I'm sure the Ori would have ways of easily transporting modules from one location to another.

as it was said, slaves were used to build massive structures like roman buildings, the pyrimids of egypt and Jaffa were able to construct massive motherships with help from goa'uld managing them and none of this was ever questioned before.

honestly, if the proirs just tell them to insert slot A into Slot B, then take this bolt and bolt it into place and the Ori will be pleased, they could do it.

Comment

Originally posted by An Ancient
        Look at the start up sequence when the ships power up, there is a factory right there
        Yes ! That is what I was going to say before I see it was already said. It can also be seen in the trailer for "Crusade".

Comment

Working...
        X