Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Appearance of a face we've missed for some time (spoilers inside)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karec
    Who The Heck Is RDA?! >.<
    Thats like not knowing who Kirk is or what the Enterprise is in the Star Trek Universe.

It's OK. If you don't ask you will never know, or as my mom says, find out the hard way.

I think it is Jack. After all he is/was the shows star that started it all. How could you say 'NO'. They have alot of time to plan his schedule and work around him so why not.

RDA it is. The Kirk in the Stargate Universe. Although Daniel is the one doing the Kirking.
    *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
    *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
    *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
    *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
    *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
    *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
    *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

I really hope its RDA. I miss his brand of humor at the most dire of times.

Comment

I tend to think it will be Marty writer of Wormhole Extreme. I hope we see RDA again, no doubt, but Martin, and his people might play an integral part in the furling story.

"Nu Ani Anquiatus."

Comment

I'd have to say Apophis. His death was never explicit.

Comment

Originally posted by masta chef
            I'd have to say Apophis. His death was never explicit.
            agreeeeeed! his ship blew up on a planet. for all we know, he could have escaped. but at the same time, he wouldnt be able to do squat against the ori and scg.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominus
              I tend to think it will be Marty writer of Wormhole Extreme. I hope we see RDA again, no doubt, but Martin, and his people might play an integral part in the furling story.
              Well, I guess anything is possible.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Dominus
                That would be cool.
                *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

I don't know... I thought RDA at first but we just saw him in season eight. That's not really a 'long' time. It could be Janet or Jonas. Maybe Narim? His actor was interviewed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                    I don't know... I thought RDA at first but we just saw him in season eight. That's not really a 'long' time. It could be Janet or Jonas. Maybe Narim? His actor was interviewed.
                    Narim seems to be looking more likely given the hints in the interview announcement - the Tolan phase shift tech sure would be useful to bypass the Ori and Wraith shields.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRLeggett
                      Narim seems to be looking more likely given the hints in the interview announcement - the Tolan phase shift tech sure would be useful to bypass the Ori and Wraith shields.
                      I would love to see Narim again. To learn he didn't perish with most of his people. And the Tollan phase-shift technology would be very helpful.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I doubt that Narim or Apophis would merit a return for the 200th (neither would I want them to).
                        With such a great milestone in scifi history, it HAS to be Jack for the come back...!? Hopefully in a spectacularly, awesome story...
                        Last edited by jazz!; 24 March 2006, 03:08 AM.
                        It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

i think this thread needs a poll asking "who do you think its going to be?"

Comment

It could be General Hammond... but we have seen him in the 9th season. Don S. Davis will appear in the 10th and we don't know yet in wich episode...

Comment

I think we can safely delete Jonas off the list (if he was ever anywhere near it ). Corin has replied to a question on his forum saying he doubts he'll be back on the show.

<- this is my surprised face.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                                I think we can safely delete Jonas off the list (if he was ever anywhere near it ). Corin has replied to a question on his forum saying he doubts he'll be back on the show.

<- this is my surprised face.
                                That's not too shocking to me. Sad, but not shocking.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X