Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It might be refreshed, yes. I think I just have the dirty taste left in my mouth from most of seasons 7, 8, and 9. Really toned down my expectations on what SG1 could bring.
    "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey1221
      If anyone collects the SG-1/Atlantis magazine it says in one article the writers were discussing season 15 'around the watercooler' so providing people keep watching it, which i know i will then it could go on for many more years! Personally i hope it goes on and on.. and on, getting better and better. The reason S9's been a bit crappy is cos it was rushed wasn't it? as far as the writers new S8 was the last one wasn't it?
      Yeah I hope it becomes the DR. Who of North American SciFi.

Comment

Imagine if season 9 was the last one. Ending with this cliffhanger we saw... Can happen any season, since the renewal news comes after the eps have been written or even filmed.

Comment

I Know for a fact that if Sg1 have enough viewers in S10 Scifi channel is going to be asking for 40 more Episodes Thats 11 and 12.

So hopefully heaps of people watch S10.

and about season 9 being crappy i don;t think it was i just think that in having the Goauld So long then changing to a More Powerful enemy like the Ori the writers have to make s9 mainly about the Ori and the Lucian Alliance because they are basicly the new Enemys of SGC

also the ship that got destoryed was an Asguard Vessel im Shaw of it. at the end of Season 9
          Scifi Channel President Should Jump off a cliff

Comment

Of course there will be another season.

And another, and another, and another...etc.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
              Of course there will be another season.

And another, and another, and another...etc.
              I totally agree. This show could go on for some time to come. And nothing would please this Gatehead more.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Season 9 had to spend a lot of time setting up for the new enemy and a lot of char. development. However the Ori, the return of the furlings, the slow mixing of Atlantis and SG-1, and the rise of the Tauri as a power have given the show many new horizons. Season 9 was a little show I agree, but because of it there's many new opertunities to take the show to a place we haven't seen it go before, I for one am excited.

Season 10 and byond, here I come!
                Long live the Asgard

Long live my buddy Thor

Comment

hi everyone, my first post, yippie!!!

If im not mistaken, TPTB were thinking about making season 9 the second spin off of the Stargate Franchise. It was going to be called 'Stargate Command'. i believe that if they were considering producing another series, they would have been expecting it to go for a few seasons. Therefore, im thinking that they have a storyline that can continue for a reasonable amount of time.

my hope is that it will continue for another 8 years, if not longer!!!

well, heres hoping!
                  sigpic
                  By *E*K*R*

Comment

Honestly if sg1 would end I would cry lol I love stargate more than I do my girlfriend and that's saying a lot since my girlfriend = sex!

I hope they continue well into the future.
                    We are followers of eternal Hathor!!

"We are the queen of the Gods, we are the mother of all Gods."

Comment

Originally posted by nodrog
                      Honestly if sg1 would end I would cry lol I love stargate more than I do my girlfriend and that's saying a lot since my girlfriend = sex!
                      hey everyone can you feel the love ?

Comment

season ten is most definatley not the last
                        stay positive & love your life.

Comment

Originally posted by asgardcmndr
                          Season 9 had to spend a lot of time setting up for the new enemy and a lot of char. development. However the Ori, the return of the furlings, the slow mixing of Atlantis and SG-1, and the rise of the Tauri as a power have given the show many new horizons. Season 9 was a little show I agree, but because of it there's many new opertunities to take the show to a place we haven't seen it go before, I for one am excited.

Season 10 and byond, here I come!
                          That's exactly it. Season 9 had a lot of set-up for the future. They spent the last couple of season winding things down and ending plot lines, so now they've had to open some new ones. And now the enemy is in place and we know the new characters a little better and Atlantis is hitting its stride, I reckon season 10 will be even better. There's definately potential for more seasons. And remember- we still have some unfinished plots from earlier seasons- it would be pretty lame if they had one episode to finish all of those in one season, so they can spread them out over the next 10 seasons (optimistic) interlaced with dashings of Ori and other new stuff.

Comment

SG-1 has years to go...

Everyone should know S5-8 they thought they were being cancelled, so now they are going along developing a story without worrying.

It's best not to compare S9 to S8, because S8 was marking an ending (Goa'uld System Lords, Replicators, Jacob, Pete, etc).

I think S9 should be compared to S1, as they are not dissilimilar.

Mattathias

Comment

hellooo....here's the ideea: the goa'uld's were nothing compared to the ORI and it took them 8 years to defeat them....how could they defeat the ori so fast??...it's pure logic

there will be at least 2 more seasons of sg1

nothing personal
                              http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Neutschi
                                hey everyone can you feel the love ?
                                haha I'm a dedicated fan!!

I know this is about sg1 but how long do you think sga will last? Do you think it'll surpass sg1?
                                We are followers of eternal Hathor!!

"We are the queen of the Gods, we are the mother of all Gods."

Comment

Working...
                                X