This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Ori
    I wonder what it would feel like to kiss an Ori.
    Baby it'll blow your mind,,, Captian Zapp Brannigan

Comment

same as kissing an alteran

Comment

Spoiler:
        Seeing as how they go to Atlantis already on 10x03 to look for it, they probably won't find it for a long time

I still believe the show will end with the Ancients coming to our aid. Possibly, both the Ancients (and their friends) and the Ori will perish in the apocalyptic battle on the other plane.

Comment

We could do what the Ancients did in the first place. Leave the Galaxy. We could somehome maybe move earth, and flee to a different new galaxy where we try and get our old one back.

Comment

Here is the best way to end it:

Four seasons from now, Jack has become a recuring guest star on the show and has become involved with Carter.
            Spoiler:
            Think Gias-Six involved.

The US has built up it's armada to 4 Milky Way Ships and 2 Pegasus Ships (-minus Orion) and Russia, China, and Great Britian all have a ship. A new fighter, the F-303 has come into service, and a bomber has been made. The Jaffa found a Anubis Class Mothership hidden of a planet as backup for Anubis and it has come into service as well.

The Ori has opened a beachhead near Earth and is planning for an invasion. In 3 days, 1000 Ori Ships will be on top of the Earth.

The Allies are all assembling outside off Earth preparing. The Asgard send 10 O'neill class ships for assistance. The Daelalus and Phaethon jump to Earth leaving Atlantis in the sole hands of it's 2 ZPMs and the Orion. The Jaffa send in all of their Ha'taks and motherships. The Lucian Alliance is all there. Even Lord Baal has temporarily joined the Alliance to defeat the Ori. This is our final line of defense.

While the Armada of the Alliance is gathering, SG-1 with General O'Neill go off in search of the Ancient anti-Ori weapon that has been tracked down to P3x-195.

Spoiler:
            It ends with earth about to lose when the Replicators re-emerge and destroy the Ori fleet and then go on to invade Earth leading into season 14.
            http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
            The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

I don't know I'm with the guy who said we need to send Chuck Norris After them! The ori wouldn't stand a chance!
              Sheppard's team runs into Kolya on a planet:

Koyla:"That's right Sheppard, I've got you right where I want you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Your plan was flawed, mine is perfect.This time I have a new gotee, and a black cloak. And I know for a fact that anyone would be scared of that. Now give me the ZPM or I'll kill the guy with the dreadlocks."

5 seconds later....

Kolya is hanging from a tree by his underwear.

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

2 seasons is way too short of an arc for a major bad guy. I don't think the bloodstone will work as well as intended...the war will go on for a few more seasons at least.
                It feels good to be alive.
                Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

we need more of an ancient-ori back story pre ascention. I thnk that would make this more interesting.
                  Religion and science are the same both explain Gods work.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
                    I wonder what it would feel like to kiss an Ori.
                    Just like heaven! But, you might experience a minor sensation in your feet.

Comment

At some point the series the Coalition(Earth, Asgard and all the people no one cares about) finally come up with a plan.

They have an idea how they can take out the Ori ships but they dont want to do it before they block the 2nd wave, which is going to take a lot of sciency stuff.

But basically they push the Supergate into a star which melts and the gate and shuts it down, secondly to stop the Ori coming back and effectivly ending the series the SGC make a grave decision which not everyone is happy with.

They dial all the gates at once from earth and then blow up a ZPM in the wormhole, which makes all the Gates inactivate and stops the Ori from connection to this galaxy.

Then a massive fleet including Asgard, earth, the Orion, a few Gouald ships and the Wraith Hive ship armarda(why not?) go and take out the Ori ships.

We let the Wraith eat the Jaffa nation in payment, and thats the end

Comment

ZPM might blow up the whole gate system
                        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Here is a better way to end it!

The Asgard learn how to ascend! Since they're not the Ancient, they don't care about the stupid law the Ancient created. Thor takes out the Ori with his mighty hammer! Asgard help us wipe out the Ori since we help save their tingy butt!

Comment

My only other question is that if merlin finished the weapon then why would he not use it against them, because the show has clearly given us the impression that he saw them (and possibly the ascended alterans as well) as a threat? So was he just waiting for them to come or something? I would expect the ori continue to come into this galaxy and eventually start to threaten the ascended ancients themselves and force those whimps to get off of their collective ascended @$$'s and do something and get rid of them. Can only hope that their power is greater than that of the ori, which i doubt it would be. In one of the episodes someone (orlin i think) tells us that the ori actually draw extra power from their worshippers, which the alterans don't have. So as ascended beings i would think that they would have more power, unless there are more ascended alterans than ori.
                            Now there's an idea, what if it's not Ori plural, but Ori singular, as in THE Ori.
                            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

When the Ori arc does end, I really hope it isn't just that simple "throw it through the Supergate" crap that was the proposed plan in Camelot. If the Sangraal is going to the the finishing touch for the Ori, I want to see an actual struggle to pull it off.

I have a strange feeling the key act will be sending the Sangraal into the Flames of Enlightenment to ultimately finish the Ori. There has got to be some kind of assault on Celestis at some point for that. It'd give for an exciting finale, and probably a rather intense confrontation for SG-1 with the Doci before they can use the Sangraal.

Comment

What if they use Merlin's device, but because its effects reach across the whole Ascended plane (which would explain why Merlin never used it) they accidentally kill the Alterans as well as the Ori? Then only the Oracle(s), with weakened resources, and perhaps a few Alterans (who'd help out Earth after they learn to forgive them for their mistake) and Ori who de-ascended just in time so then a more even war would be fought until the end of the show.

Comment

Working...
                                X