This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Chulak ???
    God must love stupid people because he made so many of them.

Comment

wtf? no offense but is everyone whacked in the head lol. That pic is definetly an ancient device u can tell from the design. But it could maybe if the ori have theships internal stuff just like the ancients so i take the whacked idea lol
      sooner or later the day comes when you cant hide from the things that youv'e done anymore-BSG adama

Comment

Mmmh, it would be a good idea to "yoink" that satellite, it had tremendous power! Ripped through the Asgard sheilds like a knife through butter! But TPTB probably don't want to give us that much of an advantage above our enemies, as proven by the destruction of the Temporal Puddle Jumper.
        Hey, who knows, the Ori Homeworld/s probably have dozens if not hundreds of even more advanced satellites guarding it! The reason they probably have'nt nicked it yet (Gately speaking) is that:
        a) Knowledge- We have no idea how it works apart from a few outdated schematics that we have.
        b) Size - Wasn't it quite large? I know the
        Spoiler:
        Odysseus
        is quite large but I'm not to sure about how big the storage facilities are.
        c) Failsafes The Prior probably put in failsafes tat make the Satellite explode, reactivate or turn on us if tampered with or approached.

( Yay First Post Ever! Wipppeee!!! ... (?))
        Last edited by The Prophet; 10 March 2006, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X