This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chutzpah
    They travel to a planet which is has a virus that has infected the entire population. One of the symtoms is they can't stop dancing like the Village People. They find out the virus is Ori related.
    Whould they help or laugh, then get the dancing bug to
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

What if the Lucian Alliance find out if Ori was a threat to them and decides to help earth to stop the ori, Lucian alliance want to make a deal with earth and want to help them. What Netan didn't know about the Ori or wraith threat.

Lucian Alliance probably don't know about the wraith threat from pegasus galaxy and may not able to defend themselves.

Comment

I want SG-1 to run across the aliens from "Foothold" again. They were pretty cool, and I think they'd still be holding a grudge about us foiling their plot.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
          What would you like to see an episode based upon? It could be anything...
          Personally I WANNA SEE JACK BACK FOR A GUEST SPOT!!!!!!!!!
          Omac or Jacob Carter as Ascended beings and Kerry Johnson (HOT!!)

Comment

my recent brainfart condensated to this idea:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....0&postcount=77
            and following posts.

Comment

How about an episode where they take cancer man's staff and try to figure out the technology behind it. Meanwhile they do set it off by accident and it starts some chain event. Like setting off a fault line, a volcano, or making everyone around it shrink! Lame, just kidding. How about while trying to figure out that technology the staff's light goes off and it starts to change one of the sgcers into a prior? Not theologically, but physically. This person would then be stuck in this more advanced evolved state. Though this advanced state would likely start to kill them since they weren't evolved naturally or by an ascended being. They have to try to find a way to reverse the effect by either finding a prior to do it, or by some alternative technology. Perhaps Asgard, or Ancient.
              Last edited by Amanda Eros; 02 March 2006, 04:11 PM.

Comment

I would like to see minor species (Nox, Nem, Unas, Spirits), beacuse they are the part of SG universe. I wish to know what the think about the Ori, the free Jaffas.

I hope we can see a new stargate systems in the Ori galaxy. The white-grey stargetes could be cool. The place were Vala was burnt alive has some intresting symbols which I thought can be the Ori's stargate chevron symbols.

Sometime I find a bit boring that the whole show became weapon searching in the last seasons. I would like to see more exploring, less fight, more character development (wedding, childrens). I think they should maximum the gates's number in the MW.

My storyideas:

1. It could be cool see an arriving at stargate when the 7th chevron won't be at 12 o'clock, but at 3 o'clock.

2. The Ori have infinity energy (ZPM) and they can dial a 8 chevron address when they want. They could fight against the Priors if the whole MW stargate system could be closed be a virus (Baal, Baal, Baal), so the Ori couldn't dial in MW gates. So the have only 1-2 supergates and we could have more time.

3. I would like to see a new, renegade Goa'uld Systemlord, who announced earlier to his servant that he is not a god, but whe can help us to build a great civilization with his knowledge. The SG-1 could visit them and after that they realised that the planet's popultion has died and only the Foothold aliens imitate them to make a trap for the Tauris.

4. The Nox ambassadors arrive to Earth to help against the Ori.
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu
                  I would like to see minor species (Nox, Nem, Unas, Spirits), beacuse they are the part of SG universe. I wish to know what the think about the Ori, the free Jaffas.

I hope we can see a new stargate systems in the Ori galaxy. The white-grey stargetes could be cool. The place were Vala was burnt alive has some intresting symbols which I thought can be the Ori's stargate chevron symbols.

Sometime I find a bit boring that the whole show became weapon searching in the last seasons. I would like to see more exploring, less fight, more character development (wedding, childrens). I think they should maximum the gates's number in the MW.

My storyideas:

1. It could be cool see an arriving at stargate when the 7th chevron won't be at 12 o'clock, but at 3 o'clock.

2. The Ori have infinity energy (ZPM) and they can dial a 8 chevron address when they want. They could fight against the Priors if the whole MW stargate system could be closed be a virus (Baal, Baal, Baal), so the Ori couldn't dial in MW gates. So the have only 1-2 supergates and we could have more time.

3. I would like to see a new, renegade Goa'uld Systemlord, who announced earlier to his servant that he is not a god, but whe can help us to build a great civilization with his knowledge. The SG-1 could visit them and after that they realised that the planet's popultion has died and only the Foothold aliens imitate them to make a trap for the Tauris.

4. The Nox ambassadors arrive to Earth to help against the Ori.

I seriously doubt we'll ever see the Nox. They were created by the original writers of the series and the newer writers seem determined to not use them...

I'd like to see the Ori either prove a better villian or dump them.

Dump the Arthur storyline. I'm beginning to think they did it just so they could have swords and hope to lure in Lord of the RIngs fans.

Get back to science fiction. Get off the base. Give Sam somthing more to do than spout exposition. Keep SG1 and SGA separate.

Comment

The Nox don't want to help earth to fight against the ori because of the tauri weapon..

did you notice the nox took sg-1 weapons sent back to earh from stargate sg-1 season 1 ( Nox ).

they don't like anyone who carries weapon.

Comment

I know that they are pacifist, but the Ori want kill all life in our galaxy. It would be intresting if they attack the Nox and so they must fight back.
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

no you see the Nox are two powerful plus the Orii wouldnt see them due to them being Invisible.
                        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I've been thinking about it and I'd like to see the return of the Bane Bugs. If only we could find a way to send a bunch to the Ori galaxy we could eliminate the Ori's power source or at least stave it off for a while (maybe use the anti-prior device on a prior and inject them with the Bane Venom then let them go none the wiser).

Comment

Maybe we'll see the Ashen, 'Foothold' aliens, Urgo/Togar, or the aliens from 'The Crystal Skull'. I know that they are already bringing some new Gou'uld into the picture. If Wraith ever get into our galaxy and I hear that they will, there should be an episode with a Wraith infested with a half breed of a Uratus/Gou'uld symbiote. I think that the voice of that thing would make me vomit somehow. How about an episode where a the team finds two unused stargates and brings them back to play with them or more specifically use them to dial each other while facing eachother (and lifted in the air) so that way they can experience the joy of watching a pig fall through two stargates for 38 minutes. Damn, I need to make a gif of that or something. lol:

Comment

Base the Ancients more on East Asian mythos like what they used to be when we first met Oma.
                              http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                              http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

SG-1 goes in search of an Ancient weapon that can shoot through Ori shields called the Spear of Athena, look into Greek myth for that one.
                                http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                                The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X