Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First details on 'The Pegasus Project' (SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GateMan2000
    Some of you people bash the episode before its even shot...LoL..How do you know it won't be your favorite episode ...O Wait...you want Jack to save the day again like it always went down bahahah
    So it´s wrong to say something bad about this episode because of the spoilers but it´s fine to say how cool it will be based on the same spoilers?
    And I don´t know what this has to do with O`Neill? Can´t remember that anyone had ever asked to have him on Atlantis.
    Fact is that Atlantis and SG 1 are two different shows and that there is absolutly no reason to create a such a strong connection between them.
    I hope only that this will be an SG 1-only-story and not continued on Atlantis.

Comment

I rewatched Before I Sleep yesterday and paid special attention to who calls whom what.

I don't have access to the original casting scripts and I'm wary when it comes to fan-based compiled information, but in the end credits, Melia McClure is listed as playing a character named "Melia": http://hometown.aol.de/SGEureka/sga_...dits_melia.jpg

We've already had long discussions about the names of the male and female Ancient council members when "Before I Sleep" aired, and we couldn't find a solution that satisfied everyone then. It sure looks like Janus was pointing at the female when referring to "Moros", but that could have been the director misinterpreting the script. Maybe this scene was written with the intention that Janus was talking to Weir about Moros as they accidently stumbled over the female Ancient. Who knows?...
      Last edited by sgeureka; 01 March 2006, 12:20 AM.
      No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
      (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Originally posted by Yume
        And I don´t know what this has to do with O`Neill? Can´t remember that anyone had ever asked to have him on Atlantis.
        Well, obviously anything anyone says about not liking the show is complete and utter BS because it's all about Jack and SOME people simply won't admit it.

Comment

Just read it. Sounds like a great episode. I wonder if they'll make it a double episode since it's got potential to become such an episode!

Yes, so it's settled. Melia played Melia and not Moros. So, the female Ancient was not Moros. The actor who played Merlin in season 9 or SG-1 is the same (Matthew Walker) as the one who played that older male Ancient whom some call Moros.

So it's pretty obvious that it's him who's Moros.

Also, the Ancients never said they couldn't destroy Anubis. When did they do this?! What WAS implied, however, was that the reason Anubis wasn't completely descended was because they wanted to punish Oma and make her witness him wreck havoc.
          Last edited by FallenAngelII; 01 March 2006, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
            First details on 'The Pegasus Project'

The first info has arrived at GateWorld for "The Pegasus Project," an early episode of Stargate SG-1's tenth season. The episode is written by series co-creator Brad Wright and will be directed by Will Waring, and is slated to be the third episode in production order.

Beware of spoilers!

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...egasuspr.shtml

i bet dnaiel is excited to be on atlantis for once, and im sure looknig forward to it, atlantis has to key to the ori, anti weapon. and another ancient woho

Comment

BTW, since not everyone can go back to "Before I Sleep" to view the credits:

http://www.thecollectorzone.com/product.asp?pid=6172

Official Stargate merchandise which lists Melia as... Melia!

Comment

This makes sense when you say Merlin is Moros from the High Council. If Merlin was not an important person on Atlantis, why would Daniel go to Atlantis with the hope there are datas about the weapon in the database ?

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                  Spoiler:
                  1.How is cloakin the Ori stargate going to stop anything, unless they're talking about the stargate in the Ori home galaxy, which wouldn't be daring, but a moronic undertaking!

2. What will be Morgan Le Fey's punishment, and is she also Melia, whom I adore?

3. Does this episode seems to be getting closer, or further away from the story involving the route of the problems, between the Ancient's and the Ori?

This will be an amazing episode!
                  Melia=HOTTNESS
                  Cloaking the gate POINTLESS

Comment

There is no indication in the pages available which Stargate is being cloaked, where it is, or for what purpose. It is very likely not the Supergate.
                    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                      Spoiler:
                      1.How is cloakin the Ori stargate going to stop anything, unless they're talking about the stargate in the Ori home galaxy, which wouldn't be daring, but a moronic undertaking!

2. What will be Morgan Le Fey's punishment, and is she also Melia, whom I adore?

3. Does this episode seems to be getting closer, or further away from the story involving the route of the problems, between the Ancient's and the Ori?

This will be an amazing episode!
                      Spoiler:
                      Maybe by cloak they mean to send the gate to another dimension. We already know that in Arthur’s Mantel Daniel speculated that the people of Arthur’s day thought that his cloak was actually a cloak if invisibility, but it was really a device that sent people to an alternate dimension so maybe Sam comes up with a way to use the "cloaking" device found in Glastonbury to have the same effect on the supergate with the hope that the Ori or the Priors or the Oracle don't have a way of finding it.

Of course this is all pure speculation but thats my guess for now.

Comment

Originally posted by JUNIOR
                        Spoiler:
                        Maybe by cloak they mean to send the gate to another dimension. We already know that in Arthur’s Mantel Daniel speculated that the people of Arthur’s day thought that his cloak was actually a cloak if invisibility, but it was really a device that sent people to an alternate dimension so maybe Sam comes up with a way to use the "cloaking" device found in Glastonbury to have the same effect on the supergate with the hope that the Ori or the Priors or the Oracle don't have a way of finding it.

Of course this is all pure speculation but thats my guess for now.

That would actually be pretty cool. Crull to those involved, can't eat anything, but never the less it would still be interesting.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          So finally, DANIEL GOES TO ATLANTIS! Wonder how Jack's dealing with that? This is gonna be a very interesting Daniel/Vala episode, though I personally think it would be more interesting if Shep was in the mix. Oh well, it's good enough for me!

There's only us,
                          There's only this
                          Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                          No other road,
                          No other way
                          No day but today...

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                            That would actually be pretty cool. Crull to those involved, can't eat anything, but never the less it would still be interesting.
                            I really like that idea too. Good thinking, JUNIOR.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I doubt Melia is Morgan Lafay. I mean, she and Moros don't look the least bit alike >_>'. Also, the age difference is way too large.

Comment

I do love how everyone forgwets the obvious when going on about Vala being in Atlantis

Vala is the most knowledgable person at the SGC regarding the Ori, they are looking for a weapon to defeat the Ori, its only logical that vala would be on that mission

Stop focusing on past negativity, since Vala as a character grew in TPTB and Beachhead beyond the innuendo and whatnot and chances are she isnt going to be a sex craved looney in Crusade, Camelot & Flesh & Blood...experiences change people

Comment

Working...
                                X