Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New enemy against Earth will be Ori related in S10. Who will it be?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninjas. they tried to tell us in Season 5 but we didn't listen.
    Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

what about the wraith. right now they are making there way to the milky way

Comment

Not likely as they want to keep the shows separate. And technically the Wraith arnt 'new'.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
          Not likely as they want to keep the shows separate. And technically the Wraith arnt 'new'.
          I'm sure I read somewhere that Joe said that while the Wraith would become a further threat (I won't say anymore for spoiler reasons) they are confined to Atlantis, not SG-1.

Perhaps the new enemy will be...wait for it...chavs, the scum of the universe. Wouldn't we all watch it if SG-1 teamedup with the Ori to vanquish the lager louts once and for all.
          * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit
            I love the way the show is developing. We can barely handle the Ori, and we are getting a new enemy. This is going to provide some amazing action and episodes!
            Hopefully it will bring back that "we could be destroyed by the Goa'uld anytime" feeling, and the Anubis story arc made it that bit more special, fingers crossed this has the same effect. I have a feeling that's what they're trying to bring back, esspecially with the apparent hopelessness of the battle against the Ori.

I know pretty much for a fact that Season 9 was spent introducing the Ori, now there's a few episodes left and they're starting to get into the actual action scenes, for those who haven't seen it yet I'll just say the bugs episode was the spearhead of that (the plague was just a teaser by comparison, and was cured in just a couple of episodes). Vala will be back for the last few episodes to introduce the new arc in the story (or one of them at least), and then be around for pretty much all of season 10.

Comment

Originally posted by phikix
              still the furling are appearing and a new enemy, maybe the furling and the new enemy are at war and is entering our part of the universe.
              and possbly the furling with replace the asgard as our main ally and the asgard will be the main ally in atlantis.
              When Executive Producer Robert C. Cooper was asked "Will we ever meet the Furlings?", his answer was "Who says we haven't?" (February 2006 issue of SCI FI Magazine).

Joseph Mallozzi has said that more about the Furlings will finally be revealed in Stargate SG-1's tenth season. It's also possible some will make an appearence. [1] The 200th episode is said to be the first appearing of them.

I won't regard these as spoilers as they hardly reveal any info, just that we may finally meet the Furlings and we may have already met them and not realized it, although that may not be so if the said episode is ment to be the first appearing of them. I think they like to keep us guessing.

Comment

A quick visit from the wraith? After all how can the wraith enjoy their new feeding ground it the ori wipe them out?
                The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

I don't think that in season 10 there will be another enemy so the Ori and someone else, but I think when they are saying that the new enemy will be Ori related I think that they mean that maybe say an alien civilisation will fall under the Ori and serve them, and then this alien civilisation will act as the warriors for the Ori maybe, it's only a suggestion. But I think that's what should happen.

And if as a lot of you guys are saying that the Furlings will be the new enemy, that would make it really cool, but at the same time seeing as that the Asgard aren't really in SG-1 anymore maybe when we meet the Furlings they will become our new allies, like the Asgard or the Tok'ra and so on, that would be cool as well, but I'm hoping tha they're not furry little animals, like the gremlins with unbelievable tevhnology een though they have no arms, lol.
                  I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by da_hippie
                    I'm sure I read somewhere that Joe said that while the Wraith would become a further threat (I won't say anymore for spoiler reasons) they are confined to Atlantis, not SG-1.

Perhaps the new enemy will be...wait for it...chavs, the scum of the universe. Wouldn't we all watch it if SG-1 teamedup with the Ori to vanquish the lager louts once and for all.

OH NO VICKY POLLARD!!!!!!'NO,BUT YEAH, BUT NO....KELLY'S MOTHER FINGERS HERSELF AND SO TOTALLY HAD AN EPPY'

Comment

The new enemy of SG1 and the Ori will be: Reality TV

Comment

The new enemy is related somehow to the Ori storyline. Hence they are new, so it won't be anybody that's known before. Most likely the invading Ori fleet will be destroyed by an ancient weapon. They will have lost lots of followers & warriors in the fight. So they use somebody else that hasn't been seen before.

Comment

Originally posted by DetriusXii
                          Spoiler:
                          That doesn't make much sense though. If in the beginning of the season, Vala's child starts under the Ori command structure, the child is not a new enemy. It's just another facet of the Ori.

And if the child betrays the Ori later on, the writers are going to have to create a pretty good reason why the child would remain an enemy of the Tau'ri. And the child would be pretty underwhelming, much like Ford & the Genii are in Atlantis, and the Re'tu are in SG1. Hell, the Genii virtually mirrored the Re'tu. They were both cultures that could be beat down by the main race but would use the gate network to be a major thorn to the heroes. And the writers failed to use that concept, twice. There's no absolutely no doubt that Vala's child becoming rogue would fail miserably and we would hear from the child once every 3 seasons.

I'm really hoping the new enemy will be something like the Replicators. A true second enemy that's mentioned rarely but is able to put up a good fight both with the Ori and humans and has a good reason to be in the Milky Way. It's hard speculating what the reason the second enemy would have to be in the Milky Way though.
                          I think it makes sense, because in season 8 they said that there would be a new enemy and it turned out to be human form replicators which first appeared in season 6.

Comment

Nah man that will be poor if the new enemy is the Replicators, stargate needs sumthing new. I'm just hoping that it's sum powerful civilisation that's fallin under the Ori.
                            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
                              Nah man that will be poor if the new enemy is the Replicators, stargate needs sumthing new. I'm just hoping that it's sum powerful civilisation that's fallin under the Ori.
                              No!! What I was saying in my previous post was back before season 8 had aired I'm pretty sure that J.M. said that SGC would get a new major enemy too, and it turned out to be the human form replicators which weren't really a new enemy. I think that it could be the same this coming season
                              Spoiler:
                              with Vala’s child.

Comment

Oh c, my bad, but to be honest with you it can't just be one person can it. I mean what is Vala's child gonna do although it does sound interesting, just go around and attacking every world, they need a story line in which the new enemy will be all over and they'll fightem where ever they go.
                                I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Working...
                                X