Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True, True, you know they could make so many interesting episodes based on previous season's episodes, such as the new enemy that will be in s10 could be the Aschen as talked about beffore, maybe the Ori help them out of a black hole like that?
    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Just wanted to add to my theory because apparently I was right on the ascended superweapon aswell.

What if the great alliance only involved Merlin + the other 3 races? He distributed part of his great weapon among the 3 races and they'd have to work together in order to create the ghostbuster weapon. From what we know, the Ancients didn't need to work with with the Asgard because the Ancients are being written as the most advanced race in the Stargate universe.

Comment

Originally posted by DetriusXii
        Just wanted to add to my theory because apparently I was right on the ascended superweapon aswell.

What if the great alliance only involved Merlin + the other 3 races? He distributed part of his great weapon among the 3 races and they'd have to work together in order to create the ghostbuster weapon. From what we know, the Ancients didn't need to work with with the Asgard because the Ancients are being written as the most advanced race in the Stargate universe.
        Interesting theory Detrius. But my take is that they were a real alliance. However, I still think they were so far advanced than the other three that it was like the difference between our current technology and the asgard/nox.
        Janus: “What is it you called them?” Dr. Weir: “ZPM, Zero Point Module.” Janus: “Yes” Janus: “They're designed to operate in parallel, all three providing power to the city simultaneously.” Janus: “However, used in sequence, it may be possible to sustain the power for the needed time.”

Comment

Originally posted by DetriusXii

Alliances are not created between individuals and organisations. They can be formed exclusively between idividuals or exclusively between organizations. The only rellation that can be formed between an idividual and an organisation is not an alliance is collaborationism, where the individual will always come second place. In an alliance there is an equallity that derives from the level that the parties are in (only individuals / only organisations).
          For example: Teal'c did not formed an alliance with the Tau'ri, he was a collaboratory. The Tok'ra created an alliance with the Tau'ri, the Jaffa rebellion (later the Free Jaffa Nation) created an alliance with the Tau'ri. Same is for Merlin.
          So your assumption that the Alliance of 4 races was formed between 3 races and one member of a 4th is fallacious.
          School is overrated.

Comment

Working...
          X