This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lazerbrain
    Maybe they need to pick the brain of Brian Henson and the Jim Henson Company. They were able to pull off Farscape for several years and two main characters were puppets (Rygel and Pilot) and several other characters were in full makeup. Stargate doesn't have that intense need but maybe they can pick their brain for cut cutting help.
    But Farscape was cancelled for being too expensive to make..

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic
      Thing is, Jack isn't a desk job guy as you well see in season 8. I bet he's 'retired' on the planet where he got stuck once with that woman. watch him come through the Stargate and shock SG-1.
      err.. thats not gonna happen.. because if it were to ever happen he was there... hed simply go poof if he tryed comming in since he wont have an IDC
      "I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony."
      "Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried."
      "I shot him. In the leg."
      "I'm invulnerable."
      "Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?"
      "In-vul-ner-able!"

Comment

Originally posted by XxDark-LordxX
        err.. thats not gonna happen.. because if it were to ever happen he was there... hed simply go poof if he tryed comming in since he wont have an IDC
        no he still will. Here's how it'll play out
        Chevron guy :"Offworld Activation"
        Landry: "Close the Iris"
        Chevron guy: "We're detecting an old IDC that's been outdated for X months, sir."
        Landry: "Who is it?"
        Chevron guy: "it's General O'Neill sir."
        Landry: "Open the Iris"
        Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic
          no he still will. Here's how it'll play out
          Chevron guy :"Offworld Activation"
          Landry: "Close the Iris"
          Chevron guy: "We're detecting an old IDC that's been outdated for X months, sir."
          Landry: "Who is it?"
          Chevron guy: "it's General O'Neill sir."
          Landry: "Open the Iris"
          not gonna happen like that.. thats just stupid... i doubt he even went offworld... and opening the iris like that is retarded too... im sure itll hit them that it might be an enemy that found a idc thingy and is using it
          "I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony."
          "Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried."
          "I shot him. In the leg."
          "I'm invulnerable."
          "Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?"
          "In-vul-ner-able!"

Comment

Xxdark-LordxX, don't deem somebodys expression as stupid! Try to give a diffrent idea instead!!!

sigpic

Comment

It's not stupid. Landry might be the only one who knows that Jack went off world. SG-1 might not.
              Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Working...
              X