Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Controversial Daniel Arc For Season Ten." Any Ideas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking ( really bad sign ), but with
    Spoiler:
    Anubis having built himself
    one body, there maybe another somewhere.

So this time he allows the process to happen like in Prototype. So with his "help" they can fight the Ori. Something that Daniel has never thought of
    working with the "enemy", as he sees it.

Comment

not very sure if i follow you there because there have been lots of instances where sg1 have worked with the goa'uld.

Comment

maybe Daniel is going to get Vala pregnant after she has the baby. That controversial enough fo ya?
        http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
        The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deadman
          maybe Daniel is going to get Vala pregnant after she has the baby. That controversial enough fo ya?
          Yes, it would be. If only because it seems Daniel hasn't had sex in several years. It would be shocking.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
            If they are going to kill off anyone it's going to be Sam. They have their female replacement for her so I wouldn't be surpised about that.

Or they'll kill off Dr. Lam since Lexy is pregnate again.
            Amanda is going to be hanging on until Olivia starts going to school probably.

Do we know what Lexa is going to have yet? =0) Obviously a baby, but is it a boy or a girl?

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
              Yes, it would be. If only because it seems Daniel hasn't had sex in several years. It would be shocking.
              And it shows at times. It sure would help the guy unwind a bit.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                And it shows at times. It sure would help the guy unwind a bit.
                I've always assumed that's why he's so uptight and cranky around Vala:

Celibate + No sex + Hot woman flirting with him + Hot woman is SINGLE + "Wounded bird" complex = Cranky Daniel.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

(BTW, my wounded bird complex is what i call Daniel's total rejection of love due to being hurt so many times in relationships. Hell, his wife is snaked and dies, his girlfriend is snaked and she doesn't want anything to do with him, his other one night stands/flings don't want anything to do with him...)

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                  Amanda is going to be hanging on until Olivia starts going to school probably.

Do we know what Lexa is going to have yet? =0) Obviously a baby, but is it a boy or a girl?
                  I guess we'll soon find out, as she's going to have it at the end of March

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan
                    but daniel is only going to be gone for 4 eps in season 10 right? so i don't think that would happen to him, but its kinda coool. i'd be pretty impressed if it turned out that way though. then maybe he can convince the ancients to help out when the ori can't really do much in the way of interferring themselves.

i wouldn't be surprised if daniel advocated for killing vala's baby, but i don't think that's going to work out. i'm still blank on ideas of what might happen next season. for some reason i don't think the controversial arc would have something to do with the russians and chinese. it's already in daniel's character to jump ship when he think's that there's a better way to do things and the path his walking doesn't just cut it. i think it would definately be something shocking on his character.
                    Spoiler:
                    i was surprised when he advocated for killing off anubis' son (i've forgotten his name) but then i could see his point of view.
                    I see nothing wrong in killing Kalek as he obviously was fishy what with the extra powers and almost-ascension.

And Daniel has too had sex. He and Jack are obviously canoodling like bunnies whenever they're offscreen.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                      I guess we'll soon find out, as she's going to have it at the end of March
                      The good thing about Lexa being the one to have the baby is that we won't lose her entirely. It's fairly easy to write many episodes without showing the doctor herself but try doing that without Sam or Daniel! Possible but a whole heap more noticeable! =0)

A controversial arc... how about
                      Spoiler:
                      the fact that he's going to offer to 'un-indoctrinate' Toman so that the baby can have a father?

Comment

daniel gets pushed to the deep end and kills Dr. Lee in cold blood haha
                        the good ole days of sg-1

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenSG-1
                          daniel gets pushed to the deep end and kills Dr. Lee in cold blood haha
                          The deep end of what?

Comment

Originally posted by deadman
                            That's controversial, but I don't think he and Vala will get together. TPTB stated that there were no plans to ship ANYone in S10 - and I would think that would include Daniel and Vala.

Comment

He goes Legendary Super-Saiya-jin and needs a reprieve to get his souped-up powers under control...
                              Sorry, wrong show...
                              4 episodes without Daniel? Maybe he gets that little ride to Atlantis he so wished (and remains more than the time necessary to find the Merlin weapon).
                              "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" Voltaire (1694-1778)

Comment

After watching Crusade and Daniel's minor obsession with getting Merlin's device, I tried to come up with something controversial for Daniel that would still be in character with other times he's gone against better judgement.

I wouldn't be surprised if after a few episodes of searching for Merlin's device, Daniel gets so fixated on finding that he does something foolish like he did on Abydos, when he told Jack to give up to Anubis and Anubis destroyed the planet. In other words, we'll be in the midst of a battle with the Ori that might actually be winnable, but he'll see the possibility of ending the war and give advice that results in terrible losses. However, unlike on Abydos, no one conveniently gets ascended, and Daniel has to deal with the fact that his decision doomed many, many people.

Comment

Working...
                                X