Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Controversial Daniel Arc For Season Ten." Any Ideas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid
    Here's another wild idea. The Others ascended Gerak when he died stopping the Ori plaque. Gerak replaces Oma in her eternal battle with Anubis. Spending Eternity in a constant battle with a Goauld is like Paradise ( or Vahalla ) for a Free Jaffa like Gerak. This frees up Oma to help Daniel to ascend. Almost. Only, instead of ascending all the way, he is raised up to the level of a Prior, or a Kelchack, or a Doci. Daniel Jackson, the Prior of the Ancients, battles , and defeats, Prior after Prior, after Prior, leading up ultimately to a final Neo vs Agent Smith style battle between Daniel and the Doci. Daniel wins, and the Ori are defeated.
    as much as i wanna see daniel kick some almighty butt in general, i dont think that'd happen. it would turn sg1 into sg daniel-beats-the-universe-at-everything. i thought it was awesome how in the reckoning he over-powered replicarter. but hmm i do think it'll be more to do with his morals and values.

hmmm or he could ascend somehow and take the 4 eps off and come back having convinced the ancients to help out although i think that that will definately not happen heehee.

maybe he
    Spoiler:
    finds merlin's machine mentioned from authur's mantle and
    kills off some ancients along with some ori and innocents.

hmm i wanna be surprised more than anything else i think. so ill try to keep my mind blank.

ha! maybe daniel elopes with vala's baby

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan
      maybe daniel elopes with vala's baby
      Or maybe he advocates killing the kid.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Daniel Sith lord

He will go darkside. He will turn against the team.
        scarimor

Comment

After today's episode I'm almost sure it's gonna have to do with Russians and Chinese.

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
            Ooooh, Cherriey you are EVIL!

Thank you. *blushes prettily*

Comment

The info in Daniel's mind awakens and he becomes an omniscient human.
              http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
              The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

After thinking about it tonight, I'm going to have to go with MarshAngel on this one. That would be devestating for Daniel if he was put into a position where he had to kill Vala's child, for him and for Vala. It would drive a painfully obvious wedge between them, no matter what.

Think about it: He had to help and save the child of one woman he was involved with (Sha're), and now he's put into a semi-similar situation with Vala and her child. ANd he's not the same Daniel as he was before.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
                  Daniel stops working out, sleeps in till noon every day, tells Jack to **** off, never opens a book unless its a Manga comic, grows his hair really long, dyes it peroxide blond, takes up swearing, smoking, drinking, gambling and hangs out in gay bars picking up strange men. That oughtta do it.
                  Wait, I forgot the most obvious one! Daniel gives up coffee, or worse, switches to decaff.
                  sigpic
                  "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
                    Wait, I forgot the most obvious one! Daniel gives up coffee, or worse, switches to decaff.
                    Or (to take this a step further *shiver*) he becomes a prima dona wanting only iced mocha locachino frappawappa cocoa shakes and only dressing in chiffon and lace. *runs away screaming*

Comment

Daniel gets hooked on roshnah and has to go to rehab. He gets better then relapses during the second half of the season and has to go back.

Comment

my money is on he get gets killed by a prior, and ascends in front of the prior, after the prior says ''ill kill you and i shall rise to the flame of enlightenmight''...kills daniel, daniel ascends and the prior is killed...how ironic, and how brilliant an exit.
                        Yea, i AM BETTING ON THAT TOO. The producers have in fact hinted at a sad goodbye for one cast member in S 10...... It could wind up being Daniel Jackson... But I SURELY HOPE NOT!!
                        Dave aka:

GearheadSG1

Comment

but daniel is only going to be gone for 4 eps in season 10 right? so i don't think that would happen to him, but its kinda coool. i'd be pretty impressed if it turned out that way though. then maybe he can convince the ancients to help out when the ori can't really do much in the way of interferring themselves.

i wouldn't be surprised if daniel advocated for killing vala's baby, but i don't think that's going to work out. i'm still blank on ideas of what might happen next season. for some reason i don't think the controversial arc would have something to do with the russians and chinese. it's already in daniel's character to jump ship when he think's that there's a better way to do things and the path his walking doesn't just cut it. i think it would definately be something shocking on his character.
                          Spoiler:
                          i was surprised when he advocated for killing off anubis' son (i've forgotten his name) but then i could see his point of view.

Comment

Hmm, how about the death being "Walter"?

Seriously, I think it is possible that he has to deal with Vala's child and ends up in a position of either advocating killing her or perhaps he does ascend after downloading knowledge from the repository in other words did an O'Neill.

Frankly I have no idea

Comment

thinking about the next character death in sg1... my money's on bra'tac. jacob's already gone and in my eyes, those two were on the same level of importance.

i very much doubt that vala or her baby will die in season 10. maybe he does something to vala's hubby? hehe jealous rage here we come

Comment

If they are going to kill off anyone it's going to be Sam. They have their female replacement for her so I wouldn't be surpised about that.

Or they'll kill off Dr. Lam since Lexy is pregnate again.

Comment

Working...
                                X