Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Controversial Daniel Arc For Season Ten." Any Ideas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid
    No, no, no, you misunderstood. The final episode of the series showed Commander Riker from one of the future Star Trek Series accessing a historical holodeck program about the final trip of the first Enterprise as a way of mentally preparing for a speech he had to make. This episode was not saying that Archer and his crew were all somebody's dream, it was saying that they were a part of the founding history of the Star Trek universe. The episode was an attempt to tie together Star Trek, its prequel Enterprise, and all of its sequel series into one coherent whole. It was actually kind of profound in a way.
    That's what I remember. For a minute I thought I may have missed an episode I didn't know about...lol. Though I do wish that Trip's death would have been a dream

As for the controversial arc....I just hope that whatever it is that Daniel will be redeemed in the end. To me, Daniel is the heart and the key to Stargate. He is the one who unlocked the Stargate. He is the one who ascended and carries the secrets of the Ancients with him. And I think he is the key to defeating the Ori. To me, Daniel is the central character and I don't want him spoiled in anyway.

So I feel the controversial arc should be where his morals comes into question. I wonder if it has something to do with Vala's daughter Adria. He may have to defeat her in some way which will definately put a rift between him and Vala. And he may in some way also be linked to her daughter through his DNA. That's a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
      contact lenses

ROTFLMAO!! Or a trip to Lenscrafters to get frames that fit.

How about...sex with Vala (finally)?

Comment

*shivers in revulsion* I doubt it. His first impression of her is blocking him from it. He'd be afraid of waking up and either have things missing or be kidnapped. You never know with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
          That would not only be totally invalidating Season 9, but that would also be a rip off from Enterprise.

And yes, i know, all scifi shows rip off stuff from the others, but not so "close" together. I mean, Enterprise was just cancelled not even three years ago, and that idea is too "new" to be done in a similar way. You get what I mean? It's too early for an idea to be presented in an almost identical way.
          Or a rip off from Dallas and Newhart. BTW, that Newhart series ending was the BEST EVER ending of a show. Very clever.

HB, obviously there are many people out there who believe season 9 is not valid anyway. That's where AU fan fic comes in, peeps.

Originally posted by Cherriey
          *shivers in revulsion* I doubt it. His first impression of her is blocking him from it. He'd be afraid of waking up and either have things missing or be kidnapped. You never know with her.
          LOL Unpredictability is the spice of life.

Comment

Spoiler for episodes past
            Plus the ascended Ancients let him keep his memory of being in the diner. And he should have all kinds of memories from when Replicarter went into his mind. He used some of the knowledge to gain control of her, so I would like to see this come into play.

Comment

As much as I would love to see Cam and Daniel hook up, that probably won't happen. But he could do something like sacrificing one life to save a large population.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid
                How about Season Ten opens with Daniel still aboard the Replicator ship, and we find out that all of Season Nine and the entire Ori story has been nothing more than a RepliCarter virtual reality trick to get Jackson to reveal the knowledge of Ascension to her.
                Oooh I vote for that one.

Comment

Ascended Replicators. *shiver*

Comment

Here's another wild idea. The Others ascended Gerak when he died stopping the Ori plaque. Gerak replaces Oma in her eternal battle with Anubis. Spending Eternity in a constant battle with a Goauld is like Paradise ( or Vahalla ) for a Free Jaffa like Gerak. This frees up Oma to help Daniel to ascend. Almost. Only, instead of ascending all the way, he is raised up to the level of a Prior, or a Kelchack, or a Doci. Daniel Jackson, the Prior of the Ancients, battles , and defeats, Prior after Prior, after Prior, leading up ultimately to a final Neo vs Agent Smith style battle between Daniel and the Doci. Daniel wins, and the Ori are defeated.

Comment

Daniel stops working out, sleeps in till noon every day, tells Jack to **** off, never opens a book unless its a Manga comic, grows his hair really long, dyes it peroxide blond, takes up swearing, smoking, drinking, gambling and hangs out in gay bars picking up strange men. That oughtta do it.
                      sigpic
                      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by AndyStargateUK
                        I think he'll strike up a relationship with the Chinese diplomat from the scourge, he seemed to generally beleive China had been left out of things and disagreed with Mitchell on the fact China wasn't given information of military technology despite the treaty effectivly saying the US would. Perhaps he will give the diplomat some information , perhaps not on purpose , but then get in trouble for doing so. P.S If anyone on here turns out to be right before the story arc happens please use spoiler tags.
                        For me it's the most probable scenario, too. And the most realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
                          Daniel stops working out, sleeps in till noon every day, tells Jack to **** off, never opens a book unless its a Manga comic, grows his hair really long, dyes it peroxide blond, takes up swearing, smoking, drinking, gambling and hangs out in gay bars picking up strange men. That oughtta do it.
                          Nice one, but you forgot add that he starts stealing at SGC and co to support his addiction's.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                            I think I finally know what this controversial arc is going to be for Daniel. You ready? Here it is -
                            Spoiler:
                            He switches from briefs to boxers.
                            Wait, how do we know he [spoilers]wears briefs? And briefs are so much better! More revealing![/spoiler]

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                            How about Daniel starts to hand out Bibles, hoping to convert the people of the galaxy into Catholics? Just Kidding
                            OMG! That's even worse!

Comment

Well... I didn't want to bring this up but
                              Spoiler:
                              he really wears leotards

Comment

Ooooh, Cherriey you are EVIL!

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
                                X