Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Controversial Daniel Arc For Season Ten." Any Ideas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think it'll be more of a case of.
    Spoiler:
    brain washing

but since they've done that with tealc twice already i kind of hope not. your idea would make an interesting development though.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Unless everyone missed it, the Sangraal Stage 1 was a disc thing, then Stage 2 had it curve downwards. He was probably building a device that would create the final stage of the Sangraal (which would appear in the middle of the thingie).

Comment

We're already discussing this in http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ost6196948this thread. And you also have to specify exactly which episode you're spoiling, not just write "Spoiler".

Comment

I reposted a link my idea in this thread as is it relvant to the discussion here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....5&postcount=13
          "Furlings" is an anagram of "Fun Girls"
          I wish we could finally get to see the "fun girls" !
          They must be really sexy cos the Asgard said you'll know 'em when you see 'em!!

Comment

Originally posted by Margaret View Post
            I don't think they are going to kill Jack. (I will be really shocked if they do!)

But it's possible that he's going to do something rash (you know how Jack is!) which turns out to be a really, really bad career move.

You know, when you're a general, you can't go around acting like a brash young colonel. You're expected to be mature, prudent, exercising good judgment ...
            I don't think they will either. At least I sure hope not.

I agree that what he does do, could be a very bad career-related move. But it is Daniel, and we all know Jack would do anything to help him, Carter, or Teal'c.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Anything is possible with what is going to happen to Daniel. Either way though, it should be great to watch. I have no doubt of that.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

No matter what, we should find out sooner or later.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  I don't think they will either. At least I sure hope not.

I agree that what he does do, could be a very bad career-related move. But it is Daniel, and we all know Jack would do anything to help him, Carter, or Teal'c.
                  Indeed he would. Jack would do anything for the freinds he has been through so much with. I think whatever he does might/could be drastic.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                    Unless everyone missed it, the Sangraal Stage 1 was a disc thing, then Stage 2 had it curve downwards. He was probably building a device that would create the final stage of the Sangraal (which would appear in the middle of the thingie).
                    And he could have succeded and hid it somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      And he could have succeded and hid it somewhere.
                      No, we saw that he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                        No, we saw that he didn't.
                        Actually no we didnt.
                        Spoiler:
                        I believe all we saw is what Daniel wanted Adria to see. Remember he told her she was too late which means he could have finished and hid it.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          Anything is possible with what is going to happen to Daniel. Either way though, it should be great to watch. I have no doubt of that.
                          Amen to that. Anything with Daniel in is sure to be great to watch. I can't wait for the shroud.
                          sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Well it's a theory.
                            sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

SPOILERS BELOW...
                              With all the stuffs that happened, what about Daniel ascencion? Is he in some way ascended? We know he can recall some ascended knowledge (well, at least be close to) when the replicators try to access his mind. So he is in some way linked to ascended beings.

So, maybe when he got Merlin's memories, he learned to use some of his ascended powers therefore the others can't do a damn thing about him just like Anubis.

And, Merlin's knowledge isn't anything like the whole Ancient knowledge; I think his brain can handle it. At worse, he erases some 'useless' part of like like Merlin's personal life.

Since Daniel became Ascended I wanted him to have some super powers. Not that he finally has I woudln't want him to lose them. Especially on the last season of SG-1....

It burns us...It burns us...It freezes...Nasty little elves twisted it!

click on the picture to go to the Vivacia official site.

Comment

Originally posted by lnky View Post
                                SPOILERS BELOW...
                                With all the stuffs that happened, what about Daniel ascencion? Is he in some way ascended? We know he can recall some ascended knowledge (well, at least be close to) when the replicators try to access his mind. So he is in some way linked to ascended beings.

So, maybe when he got Merlin's memories, he learned to use some of his ascended powers therefore the others can't do a damn thing about him just like Anubis.

And, Merlin's knowledge isn't anything like the whole Ancient knowledge; I think his brain can handle it. At worse, he erases some 'useless' part of like like Merlin's personal life.

Since Daniel became Ascended I wanted him to have some super powers. Not that he finally has I woudln't want him to lose them. Especially on the last season of SG-1....
                                Those are not Ascended power! Those are powers mere humans can gain through genetic manupilation. We saw it in season 6, we saw it in "Lost City", we saw it in "Epiphany", we saw it in (late season 3 of Stargate Atlantis spoilers)
                                Spoiler:
                                "The Tao of Rodney"
                                and it was even stated again in "The Return (part II)" that Daniel's brain had just been tampered with to give him psychic abilities.

Comment

Working...
                                X