Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Controversial Daniel Arc For Season Ten." Any Ideas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nasa
    Any ideas about what this potentially very contreversial arc for daniel in season 10 could be ???

How about Season Ten opens with Daniel still aboard the Replicator ship, and we find out that all of Season Nine and the entire Ori story has been nothing more than a RepliCarter virtual reality trick to get Jackson to reveal the knowledge of Ascension to her.

Comment

lol that would be awsome in a weird way

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid
        How about Season Ten opens with Daniel still aboard the Replicator ship, and we find out that all of Season Nine and the entire Ori story has been nothing more than a RepliCarter virtual reality trick to get Jackson to reveal the knowledge of Ascension to her.
        That would not only be totally invalidating Season 9, but that would also be a rip off from Enterprise.

And yes, i know, all scifi shows rip off stuff from the others, but not so "close" together. I mean, Enterprise was just cancelled not even three years ago, and that idea is too "new" to be done in a similar way. You get what I mean? It's too early for an idea to be presented in an almost identical way.

Comment

What happened in "Enterprise"?

Anyway, it could also be the Ori capturing Daniel after "Flesh And Blood" and tricking him into thinking that the past year was just a dream RepliCarter made him dream so that he'd reveal his secrets to her so that they can find out secrets about the Ascend Beings in the Milky Way.

That would be a nice twist.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
            What happened in "Enterprise"?
            Basically, in the last episode of Enterprise, it was revealed that the entire series was an ongoing dream for some person or another (I can't remember whom), and nothing actually happened. There was no Archer, T'Pol, Trip, anyone. It was all just a dream.

It basically totally invalidated the entire series....

Comment

Here's my idea. After Vala has her Xena baby that ages to a teen in about one day. (For the teenage boy demegraphic of course) He will try to reach out to her, and of course she'll be sextually attracted to him. Daniel will see that the only way for him to try to do anything against this new Orii Queen, would be to go into her service. He'll be her right hand guy, doing everything that she asks, meanwhile he'll try to convert her to the light side of the force.

Or Daniel will be totally brainwashed and act as a puppet for the Orii doing damage here and there without anyone knowing about it. Of course Oma will come to the rescue at the end of the story Arc, either telling SG1 what's up, or trying to bring him back to the light side of the force.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
                Basically, in the last episode of Enterprise, it was revealed that the entire series was an ongoing dream for some person or another (I can't remember whom), and nothing actually happened. There was no Archer, T'Pol, Trip, anyone. It was all just a dream.

It basically totally invalidated the entire series....

No, no, no, you misunderstood. The final episode of the series showed Commander Riker from one of the future Star Trek Series accessing a historical holodeck program about the final trip of the first Enterprise as a way of mentally preparing for a speech he had to make. This episode was not saying that Archer and his crew were all somebody's dream, it was saying that they were a part of the founding history of the Star Trek universe. The episode was an attempt to tie together Star Trek, its prequel Enterprise, and all of its sequel series into one coherent whole. It was actually kind of profound in a way.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid
                  No, no, no, you misunderstood. The final episode of the series showed Commander Riker from one of the future Star Trek Series accessing a historical holodeck program about the final trip of the first Enterprise as a way of mentally preparing for a speech he had to make. This episode was not saying that Archer and his crew were all somebody's dream, it was saying that they were a part of the founding history of the Star Trek universe. The episode was an attempt to tie together Star Trek, its prequel Enterprise, and all of its sequel series into one coherent whole. It was actually kind of profound in a way.
                  Ahhhhhhhhh, ok, thanks for telling me.

I didn't actually WATCH the last ep, so I was just going on what i heard from the people who did. Thanks for correcting me.

Comment

I think he'll strike up a relationship with the Chinese diplomat from the scourge, he seemed to generally beleive China had been left out of things and disagreed with Mitchell on the fact China wasn't given information of military technology despite the treaty effectivly saying the US would. Perhaps he will give the diplomat some information , perhaps not on purpose , but then get in trouble for doing so. P.S If anyone on here turns out to be right before the story arc happens please use spoiler tags.
                    Support Stargate and Stargate Atlantis to be made avalaible via i-tunes, write your support on this thread and vote in the poll to get Sony to put the show on i-tunes.
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23944

Comment

My bet would be he would find Ba'al or some other Goa'uld that has regained power and somehow or for some reason, he agrees to side with them or join forces to stop the Ori. Remeber Ba'al stated to Teal'c that the Ori were his biggest concern or biggest threat when Ba'al tried to brain wash Teal'c.

I think it will be tied to the Goa'uld somehow...his first and mortal enemy having to side with them or assist them in order to stop the Ori.
                      Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

I think I finally know what this controversial arc is going to be for Daniel. You ready? Here it is -
                        Spoiler:
                        He switches from briefs to boxers.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Perhaps he realises the Ori cannot be beaten physically, thus starts moving in favour of destroying peoples faith in the Ori by whatever means required, thus, when the Ori go into their final battle, they suddenly lose all their power.
                          -I was, am, and will be, Aeon9570 (if I ever remember the password)-
                          -You want to mess with the Ancients? Please update your will...-
                          -S/J, you cannot stop it, it is not 'possible', it just is.-

Comment

How about Daniel starts to hand out Bibles, hoping to convert the people of the galaxy into Catholics? Just Kidding

Comment

Actually I think if we take a look at other scifi (or non-scifi) shows we would probably find the exact arc.
                              Oooooooh. Bitter and sarcastic. And oh so true. <g> I'd have given you green for this, AGateFan, but the system won't let me.

Yes! And Jack steps out of the shower and it was all a dream! I LIKE it!

Albion
                              Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Albion
                                Oooooooh. Bitter and sarcastic. And oh so true. <g> I'd have given you green for this, AGateFan, but the system won't let me.

Yes! And Jack steps out of the shower and it was all a dream! I LIKE it!

Albion
                                Oh! Now that's twisted! Almost along the same lines as that one episode in which potential new teams were getting their final exam.

Comment

Working...
                                X