Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Controversial Daniel Arc For Season Ten." Any Ideas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh My God!
    Do not read this if you have not seen Quest part 2
    Spoiler:
    I think we know what the arc is, daniel is the first ancient Orici, a kind of hybrid between Marlin and Daniel, with powers similar and possibly even greater than Adria! But i dont know if he going to be good or evil!
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Spoiler:
      Maybe that's the temptation that goes with being an Orici.

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
        Oh My God!
        Do not read this if you have not seen Quest part 2
        Spoiler:
        I think we know what the arc is, daniel is the first ancient Orici, a kind of hybrid between Marlin and Daniel, with powers similar and possibly even greater than Adria! But i dont know if he going to be good or evil!
        Spoiler:
        I don't know. He did say at the end that all of Merlin's knowledge was gone, and it looked like all the brain rewiring had been reversed too.
        Although I'm starting to think that he lets himself become a Prior and has some kind of plan. Maybe being a Prior (and thus more evolved) would allow him to download all the knowledge from Merlin's repository and survive.

Comment

Spoiler:
          Doesn't Daniel still have deep in his subconcious the Ancient knowledge, that the replicator Sam pried into? If so, it would seem that Merlin's brain device would have somehow interacted with that.

And regarding now being trapped by Adria - it is unclear how the writers are going to get around the sticky problem of Daniel's previous ascension-knowledge, and how the Ancients would even allow this to come to pass.

Furthermore, at the end of Quest pt. 2 something/someone fried Adria's contingent, and the m.o. looked very much similar to Olma's hot fingers. So are the Ancients now directly interfering? And if that is so, then they willingly let Daniel get captured by Adria.

This is getting to be a very murky plot.

Add to all of this Merlin's statement about the Ori's original purposes not being all bad intentioned - that should throw people for a loop.

ft

Comment

^ I like thickness of the plot and where ever it's headed, cause I have no clue where it's headed, and that makes it interesting! Next week reaks of filler. I might just skip next week and jump to the shroud. Who says we can't watch in any order we want.

Comment

I was thinking about that. I just wonder if there's any background developments that I'd want to be up on when the story resumes.

Guess I'll have to go read the spoilers for next week.

Comment

Originally posted by freetoken View Post
                Spoiler:
                Furthermore, at the end of Quest pt. 2 something/someone fried Adria's contingent, and the m.o. looked very much similar to Olma's hot fingers. So are the Ancients now directly interfering? And if that is so, then they willingly let Daniel get captured by Adria.
                Spoiler:
                That was Daniel doing the zapping - after it happened he fell to his knees, and Adria told him he should have saved his strength to fight her.

Comment

After seeing Quest part 2 I have a feeling that Daniel may not have much choice in the matter. I can't wait to see what happens next and even though next week is a filler ep I still think it will be good.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

That can't be. Mallozzi said that you can't be made a prior against your will.

What's Daniel's angle? Is this his idea of an under-cover operation?

Spoiler:
                    Does he think he'll be able to get back to Merlin's laboratory and finish the weapon?

Comment

Originally posted by Margaret View Post
                      That can't be. Mallozzi said that you can't be made a prior against your will.

What's Daniel's angle? Is this his idea of an under-cover operation?

Spoiler:
                      Does he think he'll be able to get back to Merlin's laboratory and finish the weapon?
                      Adria can manipulate minds, for one, also
                      Spoiler:
                      his mind is still clouded by the blending with merlin.
                      It is likely that Adria can "break" the rules.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                        After seeing Quest part 2 I have a feeling that Daniel may not have much choice in the matter. I can't wait to see what happens next and even though next week is a filler ep I still think it will be good.
                        I wouldn't advertise too much that you've seen it, my friend. Just a word of advice.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

maybe jackson did finished the weapon and gave the finally part of it to vala or cam in sercert so that adria dont know that.
                          and that jackson maybe merlin reborn after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                            Adria can manipulate minds, for one,
                            Adria can manipulate minds how? Are you referring to her shape-shifting abilities?

Comment

No and no.

Comment

Question:
                                Spoiler:
                                Since we know Daniel becomes a prior in the shroud, I was wondering...In the fourth horseman Gerak died when he converted back and helped us. It was mentioned something about a failsafe to ensure the loyalty of the priors. Any ideas how will Daniel avoid that? Or will it be a plot hole?
                                4 easy steps how to make people hate you
                                Spoiler:
                                Ignore them
                                Spoiler:
                                talk bad about them behind their backs
                                Spoiler:
                                Use lots of spoiler tags
                                Spoiler:
                                Your name has to be Rihard Gaberšcek

sigpic

Comment

Working...