Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Controversial Daniel Arc For Season Ten." Any Ideas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dannyboy102030 View Post
    when i was watching stargate last week something came to me.
    i just thought, in the episode frozen (season 6) we know that the woman was an anceint who was left behind when atlanist flew away to the pegasus galaxcy.
    maybe they flew because a plauge that infected everyone?
    like the one shown in season 1 SGA.
    i was wondering, we dont really know why the goa'uld were acually bought in, but as shown in "frozen" the woman "healed" the team apart from o'neill but a tokra symbiot healed him, so is it possible that the ancients created symbiots to try and cure them, because they didnt have the power of healing.
    and then one day a symbiot manage to take control of a ancient (remeber that they didnt know about acenstion at the time)
    anyone want to confirm that they know what i mean lol?
    Well yes I know what you mean but I don't think the Ancients cr4reated the Goa'uld. I can't see anyway they could have as far as I know they orriginated on P8X-888.(?)
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      Well yes I know what you mean but I don't think the Ancients cr4reated the Goa'uld. I can't see anyway they could have as far as I know they orriginated on P8X-888.(?)
      The Goa'uld evolved on their own. There has never been any kind of evidence linking the Ancients to their existence. I like it better that way anyways. Why should the Ancients be responsible for everything?
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        The Goa'uld evolved on their own. There has never been any kind of evidence linking the Ancients to their existence. I like it better that way anyways. Why should the Ancients be responsible for everything?
        My point exactly. Why blame everything on them. Next ething we know we will balme the Ancients for the war in Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          My point exactly. Why blame everything on them. Next ething we know we will balme the Ancients for the war in Iraq.
          Bush is an Ancient??
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Bush is an Ancient??
            LOL!

Comment

Bush is an Ancient??
              Now that will make a good final story for SG-1.
              sigpic
              Banner Made By Me for Me
              The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Spoiler:
                Concerning the "remarkably controversial" story arc for Daniel: "We're definitely heading there. I would say that our mid-season two-parter ends up with the character in a rather unexpected circumstance. It's a way to justify the two episodes in the summer that I'm taking off, but at the same time it's a great story development idea where Daniel kind of goes over to the other side, for a little bit, and everybody has to deal with the ramifications of that." — Michael Shanks, Starburst #339, Summer 2006.

just in case no one posted it yet

Comment

Originally posted by Quest_techie View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Concerning the "remarkably controversial" story arc for Daniel: "We're definitely heading there. I would say that our mid-season two-parter ends up with the character in a rather unexpected circumstance. It's a way to justify the two episodes in the summer that I'm taking off, but at the same time it's a great story development idea where Daniel kind of goes over to the other side, for a little bit, and everybody has to deal with the ramifications of that." — Michael Shanks, Starburst #339, Summer 2006.

I remember that. It will be very interesting to see how the whole team deals with it.

Comment

I'm not sure if this has been covered with the many replies because i haven't read them all but this is my idea for a crazy arc.

With Vala trying to talk her daughter down, Adria tries to convert her mother by converting Daniel into a Prior. The ancients have had enough. Actually Meridon has had enough and ascends Daniel, there in the cafe (season 8 'threads'). He tells him that there aren't enough of the Ancients that want to help to convince all those that do not. At that point they are swept to a large room and they are faced with the Alterion High Council. Merridan protests, stating that he was once head of this council. But Nilah, the new head will not here it. Daniel using his great powers of persuasion talks the council into letting him step in. They fuse part of there energy they use as ascended beings to him to create a super ascended Daniel. He takes on Adria and just before he is about to make the final death kill, he is faced with the moral implications of taking a life. The life of Vala's daughter. He now understands why the Ancients have there rule about no interference. Adria is weak after her battle with Daniel and Vala manages to talk her round. At that point Daniel is seen in the temple at celestis. He worns the Ori that they must surrender there conquest of the Milky Way Galaxy and give there followers the choice whether to follow them or not. They try and attack Daniel with a wall of fire however when it is all over Daniel still lives. At that point a wave of light washes over the wall of fire, it is the light of ascension from the ancients. The battle for the ascended plaines had begun...
                    Daniel leaves to join our heroes back at stargate command, but not before he makes a little pit stop and relieves Omar Descala the burden of fighting Anubis for all time.

I know this is silly and has a lot of plot errors but hey it was fun writing and i hope everyone enjoys reading it.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy 'The Happy Wanderer' View Post
                      I'm not sure if this has been covered with the many replies because i haven't read them all but this is my idea for a crazy arc.

With Vala trying to talk her daughter down, Adria tries to convert her mother by converting Daniel into a Prior. The ancients have had enough. Actually Meridon has had enough and ascends Daniel, there in the cafe (season 8 'threads'). He tells him that there aren't enough of the Ancients that want to help to convince all those that do not. At that point they are swept to a large room and they are faced with the Alterion High Council. Merridan protests, stating that he was once head of this council. But Nilah, the new head will not here it. Daniel using his great powers of persuasion talks the council into letting him step in. They fuse part of there energy they use as ascended beings to him to create a super ascended Daniel. He takes on Adria and just before he is about to make the final death kill, he is faced with the moral implications of taking a life. The life of Vala's daughter. He now understands why the Ancients have there rule about no interference. Adria is weak after her battle with Daniel and Vala manages to talk her round. At that point Daniel is seen in the temple at celestis. He worns the Ori that they must surrender there conquest of the Milky Way Galaxy and give there followers the choice whether to follow them or not. They try and attack Daniel with a wall of fire however when it is all over Daniel still lives. At that point a wave of light washes over the wall of fire, it is the light of ascension from the ancients. The battle for the ascended plaines had begun...
                      Daniel leaves to join our heroes back at stargate command, but not before he makes a little pit stop and relieves Omar Descala the burden of fighting Anubis for all time.

I know this is silly and has a lot of plot errors but hey it was fun writing and i hope everyone enjoys reading it.
                      Well it does have a few holes but it is an interesting idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Quest_techie View Post
                        Spoiler:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I'm looking forward to this episode on so many levels. How everyone deals with Daniel's situation will be very interesting to see. There's no doubt about that.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I'm looking forward to this episode on so many levels. How everyone deals with Daniel's situation will be very interesting to see. There's no doubt about that.
                          No doubt here!

Comment

I love the way Daniel/Michael Shanks always gets the really good character arcs. I've only just found out about this spoiler and I can't wait to see what the do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe View Post
                              I love the way Daniel/Michael Shanks always gets the really good character arcs. I've only just found out about this spoiler and I can't wait to see what the do with it.
                              SKYONE January 30th - I am counting the days

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe View Post
                                Agree and neither can I.

Comment

Working...
                                X