Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Controversial Daniel Arc For Season Ten." Any Ideas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Indeed! A very long, and very boring wait.
    Indeed. I don't know what I would do without you fine folks to talk to about ths excellent show of ours. I have been watching old SG-1 on DVD since Quest and I just finished Between Two Fires in season 5. I am moving fast eh?
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      Indeed. I don't know what I would do without you fine folks to talk to about ths excellent show of ours. I have been watching old SG-1 on DVD since Quest and I just finished Between Two Fires in season 5. I am moving fast eh?
      Yeah, pretty fast indeed.

Me, I'm currently enjoying the commentaries on the Season 9 DVD.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah, pretty fast indeed.

Me, I'm currently enjoying the commentaries on the Season 9 DVD.
        I will be too I just hate ewatching this show out of order! There are just to many great episodes not too watch them all.
        Last edited by Mitchell82; 19 October 2006, 06:31 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

I will be too I just hate ewatching this show out of order! There are just to many great episodes not too watch them all.
          It's just a time thing for me. I try to watch at least one or two eps a night though.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It's just a time thing for me. I try to watch at least one or two eps a night though.
            Me too. I just happen to watch it alot on my day off. Which unfortunatly isn't that often.

Comment

Me too. I just happen to watch it alot on my day off. Which unfortunatly isn't that often.
              I know what you mean there.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I know what you mean there.
                Well at least we are two workaholics with one thing in common, a love for Stargate.
                Last edited by Mitchell82; 21 October 2006, 04:20 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Indeed! A very long, and very boring wait.
                  Actually, I'm fairly certain this has been asked a thousand times already, but has it been confirmed that the new eps won't be aired until march???? good god that's an awful long time to be waiting, and now that i think about it, does the same go for atlantis???

Al
                  We are the Wraith who say NI!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aligator_am View Post
                    Actually, I'm fairly certain this has been asked a thousand times already, but has it been confirmed that the new eps won't be aired until march???? good god that's an awful long time to be waiting, and now that i think about it, does the same go for atlantis???

Al
                    Unfortunatly yes it has. For us folks here in the States new episodes of SG-1 and SGA will not air until March and the reasoning Scifi has is so they can air year yound orringinal programing.

Comment

I read that...

Spoiler:
                      Daniel becomes a Prior, but he pushes a soft-sell approach to Origin -- he doesn't kill people who reject, which probably means that, like with the Goa'uld, something of the original person must survive (like Fourth Horseman, s9, also). They'll find some way to get him back, hopefully, and perhaps this could spark off an S/D ship -- she's been host to a Goa'uld (Jolinar) and he's been a Prior... it could work... There's been hints as to his feelings in 7.01 Fallen, and her feelings in 5.21 Meridian.
                      (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrGemini2405 View Post
                        I read that...

Spoiler:
                        Daniel becomes a Prior, but he pushes a soft-sell approach to Origin -- he doesn't kill people who reject, which probably means that, like with the Goa'uld, something of the original person must survive (like Fourth Horseman, s9, also). They'll find some way to get him back, hopefully, and perhaps this could spark off an S/D ship -- she's been host to a Goa'uld (Jolinar) and he's been a Prior... it could work... There's been hints as to his feelings in 7.01 Fallen, and her feelings in 5.21 Meridian.
                        No offense but I would much rather see a V/D ship than S/D. Any Sam shipping needs to be S/J.

Comment

No offense but I would much rather see a V/D ship than S/D. Any Sam shipping needs to be S/J.
                          Let's agree to stick with D/V shall we? Daniel's had enough problems....I don't think he needs to deal with that, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                            Let's agree to stick with D/V shall we? Daniel's had enough problems....I don't think he needs to deal with that, too!
                            LOL agreed!

Comment

I totally agree. Definitely D/V, and definitely J/S. I can't see things any other way really.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I totally agree. Definitely D/V, and definitely J/S. I can't see things any other way really.
                                Neither can i. IMHO that is the foemula that works.

Comment

Working...
                                X