Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Controversial Daniel Arc For Season Ten." Any Ideas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, on the bright side, at least he acknowledged the possibility of an 11th season!

Comment

Spoiler:
      I'm not too worried about it. I mean, an arc implies a temporary adventure for a particular character or story that will come back to the main stream once it's finished. I'll be interested to see not only how they get him back but also how the experience effects him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
        Basically, in the last episode of Enterprise, it was revealed that the entire series was an ongoing dream for some person or another (I can't remember whom), and nothing actually happened. There was no Archer, T'Pol, Trip, anyone. It was all just a dream.

It basically totally invalidated the entire series....
        Actually, Enterprise did happen. It is TREK cannon. That final episode was used for Riker to come to a decision about telling Picard about the federation cloaking device (if you remember that season 7 TNG episode). Riker needed guidence, so he used the federation history database to bring up the events of the fianl episode.

About Danny boy and the you know what arc, WOW. That's a shocking, yet intrigueing bit of news. I look forward to seeing it.
        Last edited by Smegger56; 12 June 2006, 07:33 AM.

Rimmer: 'I cant let you out'
        Lister: 'Why not?'
        Rimmer: 'Because the king of the potato people wont let me. I begged him. I got down on my knees and wept. He wants to keep you here, keep you here for 10 years'
        Cat: 'Can we see him?'
        Rimmer: 'See who?'
        Cat: 'The king.'
        Rimmer: 'Do you have a magic carpet?'
        Lister: 'Yeah...a little 3 seater'
        Rimmer: 'So let me get this straight, you want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people, and plead with him for your freedom. And your telling me your completely sane?'

Comment

To those who are interested, there's an entire ongoing thread dedicated to this episode!

Comment

I think they are attempting to kill off an actor who is getting paid too much due to his being in it so long. The budget cant take him thats the only reason they wrote that crap.

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
            Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
            the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
            Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
            The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Originally posted by BC - 303
              i dont think he becomes a prior of the Ori, i think thats a mis interpritation in spoilers or in SG1, hearing "prior" and automaticly thinking "ori".
              I think he might become an anceint prior, recuiting people to assend so that when the ori do come, there is enough man power to give them a good fight. and to "power up" the Ancients by worshiping them.
              But it said he was preaching Origin
              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                Daniel Sith lord

He will go darkside. He will turn against the team.
                *whimper *
                scarimor

Comment

Daniel is Merlin. Jack is Arthur. Clone Jack is Jack. You'll see.
                  jo90

Comment

Originally posted by jo90
                    Daniel is Merlin. Jack is Arthur. Clone Jack is Jack. You'll see.
                    I have no clue as to the validity of this statement to the ongoing discussion.

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                    Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                    the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                    Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                    The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Originally posted by Harekin
                      I think they are attempting to kill off an actor who is getting paid too much due to his being in it so long. The budget cant take him thats the only reason they wrote that crap.
                      They have made no indication that they'll be killing off Daniel on the show. Just that they're
                      Spoiler:
                      making him a Prior.
                      The team will find a way to help him in the end.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

hey what happened to the spoiler tags on this thread? someone should change the topic to warn for spoilers. it did start out as a speculation thread afterall.

and i agree with what fifth man says. but i wonder how they do it?

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan
                          i wonder how they do it?
                          So am I.
                          School is overrated.

Comment

Unless it's not our Daniel Jackson, but one the Ori made out of his DNA, a copy but one that believes in the path of origin. Because I can't see Daniel becoming a prior, after that whole choice speech at the beginning of season 9.

Comment

hello,

I don't think anyone is happy with the concept of Daniel being a prior for the Ori. I believe that too, it makes no sense, it goes against everything he believes in, who he is and what he stands for. This has to be an impostor that the ori conjured up to pretend to be Daniel. Hey if there can be a replicator Carter then there could be an ori Jackson. Anyway, this would ruin the principals of the character, Oma did say to Daniel- as I remember reminding all in other similar threads; "All that matters is whether you are good or evil" Daniel just isn't evil or he never would have ascended.

Comment

Originally posted by tmp23
                                hello,

I don't think anyone is happy with the concept of Daniel being a prior for the Ori. I believe that too, it makes no sense, it goes against everything he believes in, who he is and what he stands for. This has to be an impostor that the ori conjured up to pretend to be Daniel. Hey if there can be a replicator Carter then there could be an ori Jackson. Anyway, this would ruin the principals of the character, Oma did say to Daniel- as I remember reminding all in other similar threads; "All that matters is whether you are good or evil" Daniel just isn't evil or he never would have ascended.
                                Now, you shouldn't make that statement about no one being happy with this concept. This could be a very well done arc. Especially if Daniel is somehow seduced by the Ori, or is under mind control of some sort. Yes, this move goes against everything we've known Daniel to stand for. But that's why this is so intriguing. What could make him take such measures?? That question is what has me so interested.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X