Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Controversial Daniel Arc For Season Ten." Any Ideas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd like to see daniel get with some one ( preferably me ) but thats not gonna happen, I think ....
    1, He's gonna turn to the dark side
    2, maybe be brainwashed by Vala's evil spawn
    3, or die

But please not the last, so many suggestions, lots running around in my head ( but most involving me n him, and thats not what u're lookin for , believe me !)

Comment

lol daniel has to 'die' at least once this season.

or maybe the controversy is that he doesnt 'die' at all?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Gekko
        Hey, I was thinking about peoples idea that he would have to wipe out the ancients to get rid of the ori. Would it just be the orii in our galaxy that would be "killed"? because I cant see every ori in the universe being defeated by it this season 'cos I can't see TPTB gettin rid of the ori this soon, it would be a bit disappointing if they were defeated within 2 seasons. It would still be a good plot though.

The Asgard description of the weapon kills all acended beings, now if the thought is if the weapon is turned on (powered up) in the Milky Way then sent to the ORI galaxy to kill them. So if you activate the machine to even see if it works you would kill the ancients, (no Ori in the MW only priors). I think this helps explain it:

Originally posted by NotAscended
        I really like this theory, because it would put Daniel in one of those very serious no-win situations with the type of moral quandary that MS portrays so well. There's been lots of spec on how one could activate a weapon that messes with ascended beings without harming our ancients. If it turns out that the only way to defeat the Ori is to also eliminate our own good ancients, it would put Daniel in the position of determining whether all his friends from Abydos as well as Oma would continue to exist.

Even if the weapon only wiped out the Ori, Daniel would also be very conflicted about that. He always wants to reason with the enemy and change their mind, not wipe them out. I think his controversial arc may very well have something to do with the use of Merlin's weapon.
        As for them being destroyed in second season with ori, well click the link to read about ori’s stated in a article (note spoilers if ya go there)
        http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...tfromscr.shtml

Spoiler:
        Despite the promise of an "anti-Ori weapon" late in the recent season, don't expect a quick resolution to the ominous new threat to the Milky Way. The Ori are here for the long-haul.

"Season Ten is about the Ori sweeping through our galaxy, and us kind of having to start from scratch again and finding technology and resources and allies that we can use to fight against them. It puts us back at square one, so to speak."
        LoneWolf

Maybe next time, you'll just wait and see."
        "And blow my last chance of ever being right?" -- Jack and Jacob, Enemies

Comment

He has the same opperation that bumbling stupid Adam had in last Friday's Dr. Who episode. =0)

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
            He has the same opperation that bumbling stupid Adam had in last Friday's Dr. Who episode. =0)
            ?????????? Sorry, I'm clueless on that one.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              ?????????? Sorry, I'm clueless on that one.
              heheh... Does anyone have pics of that? =0)

Comment

Spoilers for "Camelot" and "The DaVinci Code."

Spoiler:
                Well, Daniel is said to be looking for the Sangrael, otherwise known as The Holy Grail. This kind of impinges on Christian legend of the Grail. If they take a tack similar to Dan Brown's assertions of the Grail in The DaVinci Code, that the Grail is something other than the cup of Christ, then that could have a level of controversy. It seems that it is supposed to be a weapon in the Stargate reality. Made by Merlin. Not the cup of Christ at all. Not as controversial as saying it's the remains of Mary Magdalene, but still...
                "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

An unsightly rash appears on Daniel's forehead.

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
                    Spoilers for "Camelot" and "The DaVinci Code."

Spoiler:
                    Well, Daniel is said to be looking for the Sangrael, otherwise known as The Holy Grail. This kind of impinges on Christian legend of the Grail. If they take a tack similar to Dan Brown's assertions of the Grail in The DaVinci Code, that the Grail is something other than the cup of Christ, then that could have a level of controversy. It seems that it is supposed to be a weapon in the Stargate reality. Made by Merlin. Not the cup of Christ at all. Not as controversial as saying it's the remains of Mary Magdalene, but still...

Maybe Daniel is the Grail?

Comment

1. Daniels threatens to kill Cam if Jack doesnt come back and as soon as Jack is back daniel kill cam.

or

2. Daniel hits his head and all the knowledge he had when he was ascended comes back and makes him as Powerful as Adria and they have a one on one duel daniel kills adria and has a break down forcing the asgard to erase the knowledge from his mind or Adria wins and Vala gets pissed and kills adria herself because she loved daniel.

or

3. daniel starts to ascend and the sgc personel run the stargate off daniel being pure energy and all then dial the ori galaxy and send thousands of mark IX naquadah inhanced nuclear warheads.

bye bye ori
                      Last edited by Jakebbq; 27 April 2006, 11:39 PM.
                      War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

Comment

Toss the PhD and joins the Military ... Jack shudders!

Leaves Earth for Coffee Shop where they have great flap jacks

Takes command from Mitchell

Dies! Oh wait, what was I drinking last night! Been there, have the T-shirt.
                        The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

OYG i Just read a spoiler for season 10

Spoiler:
                          Daniel becomes a prior
                          War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakebbq

Spoiler:
                            Daniel becomes a prior
                            well there is someone with a sig that says massive season 10 spoiler but it's a joke involving daniel
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

It's definitely going to be interesting to see what TPTB do with this Daniel arc. Will
                              Spoiler:
                              SG-1 be able to turn him completely back into the Daniel we all know and love, or will he be changed forever in at least some way?
                              All I know is, I sure can't wait to find out.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Jakebbq

Spoiler:
                                Daniel becomes a prior
                                I haven't really read any spoilers but I couldn't help check yours out... if it's true...

Spoiler:
                                It can work. In Star Wars Dark Empire (comic miniseries set 10 years after ANH), Luke embraces the Dark Side believing that he can fight the darkness within him to destroy the Emperor once and for all... but perhaps like Daniel, he was overconfident because he was the "best Jedi" in the galaxy... sort of like Daniel has Ascended, so he feels he won't fall to the Will of the Ori. And just like Skywalker, he'll need someone to help pull him back to the Light Side (Leia for Luke, Vala for Daniel).

I'm just sayin'

Comment

Working...
                                X