Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Controversial Daniel Arc For Season Ten." Any Ideas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He pursues his dream of becoming a cefeteria worker.

Comment

I think Daniel is the father of Carters Baby.. as Carter was Pregnent in Ripple effect (other universe). If you see the last few minutes of the episode "Ripple Effect" When they tell carter she was pregnent,(in the other universe) the people who tell her, look at Daniel funny.. like dude it was you!!
      LoneWolf

Maybe next time, you'll just wait and see."
      "And blow my last chance of ever being right?" -- Jack and Jacob, Enemies

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
        Spoiler:
        He gets a dog.
        NNOOOOO!!!!!! Very controversial indeed!
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

He finds out that he's a clone.

Comment

He wakes up from a very long sleep and we find out that it was all a dream. In reality he's a computer nerd who's in his 30s and lives with his mom, whom he dreamt of as Oma.
            http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
            http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Maybe he'll decide to get a Lasik procedure.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                Maybe he'll decide to get a Lasik procedure.
                Never!

Comment

I'm thinking that maybe a couple of Ancients step out of line, and, like has already been said, turn him into a "prior of the Ancients" (although he doesn't turn into "I've been out of the sun WAY to long man").

The Ancients show him the knowledge, and he realise's truly what a threat they are. Going against his friendly Ancients who turned him into it, he goes berserk and attempts to destroy all of the Ori... the Ancients have to step in, and they de-prior him and send him to a lonly planet to reconsider what he did. SG1 then finds him a bit more darker and more haunted over what he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonewolf
                    I think Daniel is the father of Carters Baby.. as Carter was Pregnent in Ripple effect (other universe). If you see the last few minutes of the episode "Ripple Effect" When they tell carter she was pregnent,(in the other universe) the people who tell her, look at Daniel funny.. like dude it was you!!
                    lol didnt notice that

but carter doesnt have a baby in s10. or maybe he gets her pregnant heehee

Comment

Spoiler:
                      The Asurans replace him with one of their own that has copied him (on his visit to Atlantis of course) and thus the original replicators come to the Milky Way!

Comment

Daniel is going to somehow betray SG-1 (not like..killing his friends, but betraying their trust somehow) in order to save Vala. Maybe he joins the Ori briefly?
                        It feels good to be alive.
                        Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenSG-1
                          I was watching "the scourge" and

Spoiler:
                          the chinese ambassador said that what if China had the stargate first would daniel go with china? and daniel said "if they explore worlds and help earth sure he'd be at china"maybe he will go to china for a while

you know...I think you're right on.

I think he WILL join China's team for a while. Maybe as half diplomat for the US presence and also to help them wit his experience of off-world exploring.
                          It feels good to be alive.
                          Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

He undergoes a strange and painful operation.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
                              you know...I think you're right on.

I think he WILL join China's team for a while. Maybe as half diplomat for the US presence and also to help them wit his experience of off-world exploring.
                              You'll recall that the China ambassador wanted him in on the meeting between her, Landry, and the Russian...
                              Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

Then TRITONEN! may be right for you!*

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Personally, I'm not too concerned about losing Daniel to the Chinese.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X