X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw an apparent spoiler for season 10

here goes

Don't know if the souce is true or not: (or even if its been posted before)

http://forums.stargateworlds.com/showthread.php?t=259
    I Have Information...

Comment

Originally posted by NightWing
      well now that Joe's finally left he can't give away anything anymore

I'm sorry i know alot of people liked him but he did give away to much in his blog and thread i like to be surprised
      Why don't you just, you know, not read them?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
        Why don't you just, you know, not read them?
        That's what I did, and now look at me, i'm a happyer man that I ever could be with spoilers.

*twitches*

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by da_hippie
          Why don't we just kidnap Joe? Then we'd get all the spoilers we want and we would of course release him by the end of february for the filming.
          maybe you should hack into bridge studios their computers and steal their scripts?

Comment

I think that is a good thing spoilers went out of control this season, It would have been nice not to know some things in advance
            Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

It went beyond spoilers this season, to full blown play-by-play scripts, which took away a lot of the fun. Even avoiding spoilers was outright difficult.

Comment

LoL...If you hate spoilers then don't read them. You can't blame anyone else

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000
                  true, but I am curious. Second I don't mine spoilers, I think they went out of control this season. A little is good. A lot...
                  Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000
                    Oh yes I could. I could blame those that freely toss spoilers around without a warning.

Comment

Agreed. We need A LOT more spoilers. Maybe even some pictures.

Comment

tomorrow they start shooting you'll have your spoilers

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                          Doesn't filming for both shows start at the end of February or thereabouts? I'm sure we'll get some good stuff as soon as it starts.
                          I don't think we will get nearly as many spoilers as we're used to because JM gave away half the spoilers that was on the web.

Comment

Working...
                          X