Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Odyssey could tow the satellite with it through Hyperspace and appear right next to Earth, where they'll fire it off. It'll be destroyed in the process or they'll win and then the Odyssey will tow it back to make sure nobody misuses it.

Comment

Originally posted by Manimal
      The two superpowers from the planet destroyed each other, did they not? Earth should go tow the now defunct Ori satellite back to earth to see what makes it tick.
      Wow. I never thought of that. Cool idea. If they DO do this, the satellite will probably get destroyed in the "fire-fight" as the last Ori ship gets nailed.
      I was kinda thinking that McKay (or Weir) should FINALLY read the Ancient database on Atlantis and discover how to make shields like Atlantis has. THAT would stop an Ori weapon. It would probably drain any ZPM we have attached to it, but it would work long enough so they could launch a few "drones" at the Ori ships. (Since the 'Orion' will probably wind up in our galaxy wiping out the Wraith invasion, It would 'lend a hand' launching drones at the Ori ships.)

Hell, WHATEVER happens, it will be FUN !!!

Comment

The Ori designed that satalite, whoes to say they didn't put a safty in the design to keep it under their control
        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
          Obviously, Tom Cruise is a prior using a Goa'uld device to mask his face.

Vanilla Sky anyone?
          "I don't know what Irony means but I use it alot, Ironic isn't it"

"Sure there have been deaths and injuries in boxing, but none of them serious"

Bloke:Fat Penguin
          Woman:What
          Bloke:I just wanted to say something that would break the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
            We should be screwed, fighting a two front war, but I have no doubt we'll pull something out of our collective arses and save the day. It's the way of the SG Universe.
            Exactly! Yes, things may look pretty bleak at the moment. No matter what though, SG-1 will pull it out somehow. We'll either stumble upon some kick-a** ancient weapon, or receive some much needed Alteran assistance.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              Exactly! Yes, things may look pretty bleak at the moment. No matter what though, SG-1 will pull it out somehow. We'll either stumble upon some kick-a** ancient weapon, or receive some much needed Alteran assistance.
              But no sooner than season 11 (a have a good feeling about this).
              School is overrated.

Comment

I bet the ancients are just sitting back watching us like TV since we save the day in every other circumstance, I bet they are having fun.
                I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Working...
                X