X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After seeing this episode I remember
    Spoiler:
    when the Prometheus was introduced and O'Neill's objection towards its name: "Why Prometheus? It's a Greek tragedy!" or something like that. Looks like TPTB took care of the tragedy part too. It was unevoidable. Sooner or later had to happen. Too bad. I shall miss those good episodes with Prometheus in it.

C'est la vie.
    School is overrated.

Comment

TPTB destroyed it to usher in the new class of ships

Comment

my opinion is that with the show evolving and the overall quality of the show being somewhat diluted as i have posted before (and had many agree with that assesment so don't slam me down for being anti-stargate!!!!), a further series being season 10 may be the last SG1 series to grace the screens of our homes, a season 11 is a possibility if and i stress that word "if" they can shape the Ori story arc in a direction that is fresh and new, believable and entertaining.
        a change to the SG1 series be it that a new enemy is introduced and the old is repalced a new spin off would need to be made, im sure TPTB have a vast colection of ideas and if they see fit to incorporate this into their new spin off in a similar theme to SG1 much like SGA has then its up to the TV networks to swallow the idea and screen it much to the pleasure of old fans and new fans one would hope.
        what im saying is that any further complete changes and character alterations would effectivly kill off the show, and it would nessesitate a new spin off or just to quit while they are ahead and end on a good year
        For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

The only way I see SG-1 cancelled is if Sci Fi Channel gets chicken.
          School is overrated.

Comment

I agree with most of what I have seen. The show has been running for 9 years, and ever since the movie the stories have been great. As long as we keep the Writers happy with our praise from the crowd, they should have no problem continuing for a few more seasons. But on the other hand, letting some characters go is a hard thing to do. Carter and Oneill are hard to expend, but Oneill was taken from us, Daniel was gone a season, all these things will be hard to overcome if that time comes but we will survive. I do know that I will watch as long as the show continues. Even if Atlantis is all that is left but they move atlantis to earth like was originally planned. I could see many different things going with future seasons, as well as the other episodes.

BTW I completely agree with the posts about Fridays Episode. It will be missed, I just hope we can move on without it.

Comment

I look forward to many more seasons of SG-1, the smartest and funniest show I've ever seen. I don't think anything can top it, not in my book anyways.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i hope SG1 dosen't burn out with such story arcs as:

alternate realities: ones where SG1 or whats left are frequently helping others to fight say.....the evil asgard in their galaxy or the allied Goa'uld who are in need of help.......eek....not a good end to a great show.

alternativly

time travel episodes, if we need a time travel series/show then TPTB should make one and see it flop on its ass, we don't want bizzare temporal wars and sorylines that confuse the fans, sketchy storylines that don't fit in with what is set in stone or changed timelines that re-invent the galaxy to make enemies friends and so on.

im in a *****y mood to day i think......beware hehe
                For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

If and when they ever decide to deprive us of this fantastic show I plan on demanding that cap-off movie they promised us. =0) No sense in leaving all the plot-lines dangling in limbo.

Comment

Hey i'm one of those people who would die if sg-1 got cancelled but IMHO
                    Vala mal doran will destroy the show as we Know it!!!!!! and IT WILL BE CANCELLED .
                    VALA MAL DORAN SUCKS

imagine the guy running as vala

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                      If and when they ever decide to deprive us of this fantastic show I plan on demanding that cap-off movie they promised us. =0) No sense in leaving all the plot-lines dangling in limbo.
                      But I doubt that even a 3 hour movie would be sufficient to tie up all the loose plot lines.
                      School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Twinks22
                        Hey i'm one of those people who would die if sg-1 got cancelled but IMHO
                        Vala mal doran will destroy the show as we Know it!!!!!! and IT WILL BE CANCELLED .
                        IF, I repeat IF gets cancelled after season 10 it will not be because of Vala Mal Doran.
                        School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
                          But I doubt that even a 3 hour movie would be sufficient to tie up all the loose plot lines.

I tottaly agree stargate could never truly end!!!

vala sucks!!!!
                          VALA MAL DORAN SUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
                            IF, I repeat IF gets cancelled after season 10 it will not be because of Vala Mal Doran.

OH YES IT WILL!!! VALA MAL DORAN tottaly ruins what stargate is about

vala sucks
                            VALA MAL DORAN SUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000
                              TPTB destroyed it to usher in the new class of ships
                              Well, they didnt HAVE to destroy it, they could have just used the new ships anyone, but it did make for one very Powerful storyline.

Comment

I Love Vala Yayayyaya!

Comment

Working...
                                X