Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else fell season 10 is changing too much? (A composition of a couple threads)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have no fear, good things are ahead of us in season 10. (remember season 2)
    School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
      Have no fear, good things are ahead of us in season 10. (remember season 2)
      Fondly.

I remember Season 1 fondly too but I dont really see the comparison with season 9.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
        it's needed 10 years is a long time with same ol same ol
        Well said.

Comment

I don't really think Sam will be in sga (or max 1 episode). She will most likely be in all season 10 eps.

Comment

I'm looking forward to Season 10.

Vala, is a very interesting character, and I actually like her. She's very different from Sam, and gives us a taste of (funny) bluntness in the show, IMO. She's not military, she doesn't answer to anybody, and it gives a different aspect to the show from the others.

AT not being in all 20 episodes is understandable to me. Being a working mother is hard, and the producers might want to give her less screen time, or breaks so she doesn't burn herself out. Also, her guest spots in Atlantis will remind the viewers of where it came from, a sense of the SGC. (Now, if we could only get Daniel up in Atlantis...)

For the Lam thing, I could imagine Jack not exactly checking up on family history. And her last name's Lam for cryin out loud! How would anyone know that she's related to someone named Landry?!

For a show that's been on for almost a decade (big milestone, BTW), change is good. No matter how many people say they hate it, it's inevitable. Besides, if you're against it, why don't you just change the channel?

There's only us,
            There's only this
            Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
            No other road,
            No other way
            No day but today...

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
              For a show that's been on for almost a decade (big milestone, BTW), change is good. No matter how many people say they hate it, it's inevitable. Besides, if you're against it, why don't you just change the channel?
              If this is directed towards me, dont get me wrong I love the show (season 9 of SG1 FAR FAR exceeds seasons 8 and 9 of X-files (just saw all DVDs)) and I think that season 9 is well onto being one of the best since season 5!

Comment

I don't think we can really know tell we watch at least 5 episodes of season 10.

Comment

Yes season 10 is changing too much. I went to check out my trusty crystal ball (it seems I'm not the only one who has one in these parts) and what I see is horrible. There are characters I don't like, ones that talk too much or not enough. Some don't hold their weapons right, some don't have weapons at all. The enemy is weak as a fish (it may be a fish, no wait, it could be a dog... no no no).

Yup, season 10 is shaping up to be a horrible season. I tells you, this is not wild and rampit speculation. This is the truth as my crystal ball reports it.
                  Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Working...
                  X