Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know...to me they could be the Furlings, another race or possibly a group of Ancients. They looked slightly ancient like with the white light and all.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Yeah, what happened to him, they have never said anything about it since the episode, and why is it taken such a long time.

Comment

maybe giant aliens = furlings and the furlings might appear in the 200th episode (at least it was considered)

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
          any unkown advanced people could be the furlings.

imo it's the people who made reese

i doubt it was the furlings that made the replicators. probably the ancients that made them, i wouldn't put it past them. they made a lot of mistakes and left us to clean them up. They experimented with a lot of different things..like time travel and so on. Thor said that they came across a world where a replicator slept. they brought it up to their ship to investigate it and thats when everything went wrong. so probably an ancient foolin around with a machine and got up and left to go ascend and didn't think twice about it.

Comment

It wasn't the ancients that created the replicators.

Comment

I also agree in that I don't think it was the Ancients who were involved with the creation of the replicators. While the Ancients did many things in their lifetime I doubt they are the cause of every creation in existence. Its more likely that Reese was created by just an advanced race of humans who feared her and Reese's child like qualities formed the replicators who were going to spread but were stopped. Some possibly went to the Asgard galaxy though under what circumstances is not known. Could it have been a ship sent which was under replicator control and crashed on the world? Could it have been by the stargate? Who knows now........

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Didn't the asgard come to Reeses planet and discovered the replicators and wanted to study them.

Comment

Originally posted by AscendedWarrior
                  Didn't the asgard come to Reeses planet and discovered the replicators and wanted to study them.
                  I am not sure about that. I think they found the replicators somewhere else. They would have found Reese if they were looking around the planet. Isn't Reese's planet in the MW and weren't the replicators found in their home galaxy? Otherwise, if the Replicators started in the MW (since SG-1 gated from Earth to that planet), how come they weren't in the MW until Fifth and Replicarter brought them there? Plothole maybe? Hmmmm....

Oh, and on topic... TPTB may change there mind about revisiting Nick... heck, they changed their mind about the Furlings....

Steve

Comment

Working...
                  X