X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
    This related to the 'Orion'.

It's just appeared in Atlantis epsidoe 'Inferno' to help save the day.

Spoiler:

It's NOT an Earth ship period. It's actually a damaged Ancient 'Aurora' class warship. It gets found on a planet, as payment for helping their world survive an erupting super volcano. The people let them use it. It's currently damaged. The engines are down, the shields are depleted. However it has an armoury FULL of Drones. McKay is taking a repair team back to make repairs to try & get it up & running before the Hive ships reach Atlantis.

One thing though, from the pics of it, it looks like it has big honkin space guns.

I can't wait! From the sounds of it, they will be keeping this for a while. But then again...thats to be determined.

Comment

Spoiler:

It's NOT an Earth ship period. It's actually a damaged Ancient 'Aurora' class warship. It gets found on a planet, as payment for helping their world survive an erupting super volcano. The people let them use it. It's currently damaged. The engines are down, the shields are depleted. However it has an armoury FULL of Drones. McKay is taking a repair team back to make repairs to try & get it up & running before the Hive ships reach Atlantis.

One thing though, from the pics of it, it looks like it has big honkin space guns.

thank you so much for spoiling this episode for me
      next time try keeping such info INSIDE the spoiler tag

Comment

Actually,
        Spoiler:
        nothing was said about the Orion's armoury or how many drones it contained. The mention of them having restocked their drone supply was most probably a reference to "The Tower", as NOTHING was said about the Orion's drone-supply before that.

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven
          erm... he did?

Comment

Yeah the Olyimpia (sp bad I know) is the new Daedalus class ship which is based in our galaxy. There was a behind the scenes video with SG1 beaming aboard the ship.

Comment

What are you on? It's called the Odyssey and it appears in Off the Grid.

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

We need more ships. It would be nice if they start introducing of type of ships like cargo and ect.
                Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by JedI Master of the Gate
                  How about an the ANZAC (Australian/New Zealand)
                  Their ship can be called.... The Dundee.
                  http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

How bout an american ship called "The SG-1"
                    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Just curious, but how thick are you! I DID put them INSIDE a spoiler tag as to not spoil it for anyone who didn't want to know. If you didn't want to know then what are you doing highlighting a SPOILER tag which references a previously unseen ship in the season 10 folder.

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                      Actually,

Spoiler:
                      nothing was said about the Orion's armoury or how many drones it contained. The mention of them having restocked their drone supply was most probably a reference to "The Tower", as NOTHING was said about the Orion's drone-supply before that
                      So there was NOTHING mentioned in the ep. You wanna bet!

Spoiler:
                      Shep says that they have an armoury FULL of Drones, yet McKay doesn't want to blow a hole in the roof of the hanger. So there was nothing to do with 'The Tower' in it, Shep wanted to use the Drones, yet McKay wouldn't let him. Sorry to disprove you, I would have left it, but when you started capitalising words. I rose to the bait!

Comment

we need a ship named the enterprise

Comment

Just curious, but how thick are you! I DID put them INSIDE a spoiler tag as to not spoil it for anyone who didn't want to know. If you didn't want to know then what are you doing highlighting a SPOILER tag which references a previously unseen ship in the season 10 folder.
                          I didn't highlight the spoiler tag
                          I was referring to this part:

not that big a spoiler but still I would prefer people confine such info to the spoiler tag

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                            we need a ship named the enterprise
                            McKay would be happy

But i like to see some other versions of ships, like cargo or alkesh models from earth

Comment

not that big a spoiler but still I would prefer people confine such info to the spoiler tag
                              I still don't get it, because you are looking through the season ten folder. Which because it's for an upcoming season that's yet to air, EVERYTHING in it should be considered spoilers.

That said, you knew that 'The Orion' would be seen as well as any new ships in S10 episodes of SG-1 & S3 episodes of Atlantis. So what differences does it make to have appeared a couple of eps earlier than what people expected. Simply the fact of knowing that these things would be recurring in S10 is the real spoiler in itself.

Besides if you haven't highlighted the spoiler, then trust me! You ain't gonna have a clue what's going to be seen. So you haven't been spoiled in the slighest. Nobody could have predicted what kind of ship 'Orion' is before it appeared out of the blue.

Comment

Originally posted by AscendedWarrior
                                McKay would be happy

But i like to see some other versions of ships, like cargo or alkesh models from earth

more like jack who wanted prommie to be named enterprise

me too

Comment

Working...
                                X