Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ancients' evil scheme (spoilers all seasons)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a cool theory but I don't think writers will do it like that.

Comment

Originally posted by plaw15
      That's a cool theory but I don't think writers will do it like that.
      Agreed. As much as I enjoyed reading that theory I don't think we're headed that route.

This isn't certain or clear but I was under the impression that the Ori ascended and started their life sucking after the Ancients ran away so if the ancients came up with the plot it would have to be after they'd seeded life, begun to ascend in the milky way and discovered what the Ori were up to on the ascended plane. In which case some ascended person would need to return to tell the others what was going on to set the trap which would make them liars since they claim a policy of non-interference.

But ignoring anything that contradicts this idea for a moment, the main problem would be that the destruction of the Milky Way would end or at least make a major mess for any future series/movies possibilities. It's bad for business.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Also Orin gave up his idenity to try to stop the Ori.
        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Now that would be a billiant twist in the story. But I doubt the writer and producers would have the guts to do a story like that.

Comment

its TRUE ives seen it with my own eyes..

LOL GOOD POST its possible.. that be one hell of a twist
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

I've actually had this theory for a while. Think about it.

1. Goa'uld domination
              2. O'ri hate
              3. Wraith wars

What if the Ancients are a bunch of megalomaniac nutters who thrive on chaos and destruction?

Comment

I thought the Ancients and the Ori were the same, the only difference was that the Ancients were the ascended ones that didn't want to abuse their powers while the ori did.

I mean let's face it no all Ancients were all heavenly goody goodies.
                We are followers of eternal Hathor!!

"We are the queen of the Gods, we are the mother of all Gods."

Comment

Working...
                X