Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, to see him again. He was a good character... and cute to boot.

Comment

No, silly! To be a 'quick study' and help them figure stuff out. =0) He's very observant.
      Cuteness belongs to puppies. People have a list a whole lot longer:

Interesting
      Intelligent
      Tempermental
      Attitude

Those are only a few and not all of them apply to Jonas. =0)

Comment

And imagine the new Slash possibilites.

Anyway, yes, Jonas was a great character. And given time, I'm sure he'd outwit, outsmart and out...intelligent Rodney and Sam by a mile.

Comment

What I really appreciated was his character's personality. It was so different from our two really 'smart' people on the show. Overall he had a positive attitude and for the most part was very calming.

On a side note I thought that his actor's role in that country music video 'whiskey for my men, beer for my horses' was hilarious! lol the only I'll watch! =0)

Comment

i remember when season 6 first aired, and i was wandering in and out of a few forums. so many people seemed to have a massive objection to Jonas, and i don't know why. i thought the actor did a brilliant job, especially when he was taking the place of a much loved character.
            anyhoo, does corin nemic remind anyone else of leo in charmed or is it just me. they both sound similar.

Sig made by Leelakin. Thankyou
            Sybil: I Personally think that John and Liz Make a fantastic couple, they're just so full of sparkyness!

Basil: Can't we get you on Mastermind, Sybil? Next contestant - Sybil Fawlty from Torquay, special subject the bleedin' obvious!

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
              What I really appreciated was his character's personality. It was so different from our two really 'smart' people on the show. Overall he had a positive attitude and for the most part was very calming.

On a side note I thought that his actor's role in that country music video 'whiskey for my men, beer for my horses' was hilarious! lol the only I'll watch! =0)
              Gimme! or suffer the tickling consquences!

Comment

*blinks in surprise* I don't have it. Can you actually have a music video? My sister is a country fan and when she was here I watched CMT when I wanted to be with her. That's the only way I've seen it. =0)

I don't mind tickling too much... massages on the other hand... *gives a repulsed shiver* don't even think about it! I hate em!

Comment

No, but some people rip music videos. I thought you had it . What song was it? Which group? Maybe I could locate it.

And I think music videos is kinda a grey zone because most can't be bought >_>',

Comment

I think the guy's name was Toby Keith... maybe. I believe the song was called 'Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses'. The whole downloading video things online I've never gotten the hang of. =0)

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                      (In protest of the repeated threads of "Season 9 sucks", "Bring Jack back" and "It used to be so good". I and any fellow "Anti-those-people-who-start-threads-like-that'ers" shall start the same threads over and over again with a few days/a week or two inbetween)
                      Let me get this straight: in protest at the people who irritate other people by making duplicate threads, you're going to make duplicate threads that you know will annoy the exact same people who get annoyed at the other duplicate threads, but won't necessarily annoy the people you're protesting about.

In protest at the people who make masses of extra work for the moderators in merging, moving and re-titling threads you're going to create extra work for the mods.

I really don't think I can possibly have got that straight. I'm off for a cup of tea and a lie down.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                        Let me get this straight: in protest at the people who irritate other people by making duplicate threads, you're going to make duplicate threads that you know will annoy the exact same people who get annoyed at the other duplicate threads, but won't necessarily annoy the people you're protesting about.

In protest at the people who make masses of extra work for the moderators in merging, moving and re-titling threads you're going to create extra work for the mods.

I really don't think I can possibly have got that straight. I'm off for a cup of tea and a lie down.
                        Thanks Madeleine. I thought it was just me and my addled brains.

As for Jonas being brought to Atlantis.....I'm for it. Rodney is "science smart", but they need a quick study like Jonas for interpretation of new languages and objects and interaction with new races, etc. He was excellent in season 6 of SG1, and taking over Daniel's role must have been very difficult. I thought he pulled it off quite well. I'm thrilled MS returned, but Corin Nemec would be a plus for SGA. Just my opinion.....
                        On fighting:
                        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

i would love to see him on atlantis. I think that his calm would be a nice counterpoint to rod's manicness. rod is great and all but sometimes he needs to chill out and slow down. jonas would give him a straightman to play off of
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W

Hopefully this will annoy the mods as well. Which might bring down their wraith at me but at least they'll realize how stupid it is to have duplicate threads appearing all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                              I think the guy's name was Toby Keith... maybe. I believe the song was called 'Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses'. The whole downloading video things online I've never gotten the hang of. =0)
                              You got have of the duet right, Cherriey. The other person who sang that song, with Toby Keith, was Willie Nelson.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                                Hopefully this will annoy the mods as well. Which might bring down their wraith at me but at least they'll realize how stupid it is to have duplicate threads appearing all the time.
                                If all those other duplicate threads are so important to you, then help us out, report them and let us take care of them.

Be a part of the solution, not the problem.

now, back on topic, Jonas and season ten.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X