• Show
Clear All

yes it is. hail asgard!!

seriously they own

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
      yes it is. hail asgard!!

seriously they own
      Sorry, I am dreaming of the end of the furlings.
      Asgard should never have an end.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Well. An appearance of the Furlings would shut up the GW obsessive collective AND give the Ori a powerful member of the 4 races to wipe out. Keeps everyone happy.
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

i doubt anyone will suddenly get wiped out, although it is highly rumored that the furlings will appear in season 10 sometime, which will be nice to see since so little is known of them. The nox won't be harmed b/c they buried their gate and until the ori get a foothold into our galaxy, the priors aren't coming by ship. which we don't really know if the nox are even from our galaxy. the MW was really the place of the ancients. The asgard are from another galaxy. once the ancients left, everyone kinda put up a little homestead in our galaxy like the asgard did and the goul'd(sp?) if u remember "Ra came from a distant star." so i'm sure the nox and furlings aren't even from our galaxy. and who among us will get excited at the site of little furry bears gettin axed by the ori?

Comment

Originally posted by dmayor09
            i doubt anyone will suddenly get wiped out, although it is highly rumored that the furlings will appear in season 10 sometime, which will be nice to see since so little is known of them. The nox won't be harmed b/c they buried their gate and until the ori get a foothold into our galaxy, the priors aren't coming by ship. which we don't really know if the nox are even from our galaxy. the MW was really the place of the ancients. The asgard are from another galaxy. once the ancients left, everyone kinda put up a little homestead in our galaxy like the asgard did and the goul'd(sp?) if u remember "Ra came from a distant star." so i'm sure the nox and furlings aren't even from our galaxy. and who among us will get excited at the site of little furry bears gettin axed by the ori?
            Would it be wrong of me to say, I would?
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Please note, I did name the thread "A crazy idea" hehe.

How about the Ori wiping out the aliens from the Land of Light??

Comment

Originally posted by joshuaselig
                Please note, I did name the thread "A crazy idea" hehe.

How about the Ori wiping out the aliens from the Land of Light??
                Yep, I would be ok with that too

Comment

yeah, i'd probably be okay with that too.

Comment

NO!!! The Asgard are too beloved by Fans to be something erradicated from the StarGate universe. That would really make the Ori as well as the writers, HATED by StarGate fans.

If anyone who is a strong race to be annihilated by the Ori (to show their power), it should be either the Aschen, the Reetu, the Gadmeer, or the Serrakin and their human buddies.
                    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

I actually think the essence of the idea is a good one, not crazy at all. No, don't annihilate the Asgard, but I agree with the people who say we need a demonstration of the full might of the Ori. One of our allies should get wiped out, someone whose demise will make the fans go, "Oh, my GOD! They didn't!" and make the characters say, "Holy s**t! Now we're in trouble!" Whoever mentioned the Tok'ra was on the right track, IMO.

Why not the Asgard? My reasons are strictly plot-related: They're still rebuilding after the Replicators, so it has, in a sense, been done. We need someone else to pound on.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by joshuaselig
                        How about at the end of season ten The ASGARD are wiped out by the ORI???
                        bad idea i like the charater that is Thor and all the asgard tech.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                          Well. An appearance of the Furlings would shut up the GW obsessive collective AND give the Ori a powerful member of the 4 races to wipe out. Keeps everyone happy.

Yes, kill the Ewoks, ah I'm mean Furlings. Sorry, I just felts since we were justifying the killings of (possibly) fury sci-fi beings, we'd just let the Ori take out a few more annoying creatures while we're at it.

Now, if we could get them to figure out a way to go to Naboo . . .

I just couldn't resist.

Just say no to killing the Asgard.

Comment

Originally posted by lazerbrain
                            Just say no to killing the Asgard.
                            Amen to that.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Put it this way.... No Asgard, who will guard our a$$?
                              http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                              http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                                Put it this way.... No Asgard, who will guard our a$$?
                                awww that is sad
                                ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Working...
                                X