This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
    As its been mentioned, the Asgard are in a different galaxy one which the Ori are not invading so little point for the Asgard to be annihilating considering the Ori are invading the MW galaxy not Ida.

Hmmm.....we need a call to arms for the asgard!!!
    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

As its been mentioned, the Asgard are in a different galaxy one which the Ori are not invading so little point for the Asgard to be annihilating considering the Ori are invading the MW galaxy not Ida.
      Maybe we should move to Ida then. We should send a contingent of humans to go help the Asgard rebuild or at the very least rediscover cooking among other fun things, that way if the Ori knock us off or enslave us, there's still hope for humans elsewhere.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally Posted by joshuaselig
        How about at the end of season ten The ASGARD are wiped out by the ORI???

Yes, I want one of our allies to get kicked in the teeth by the Ori ... but NO TO THE ASGARD! You can't kill them, they're way too cool.

Although, it's hard to think of another really strong ally we have at the moment. Perhaps wipe out the Tok'Ra, or the Alpha Site, or, as we know (sorry about this)
        Spoiler:
        we are going to see the Furling's or something about them anyway
        ... perhaps we could meet, make friends and then get wiped out in the season finale
        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOO dont wipe them out, though it would be cool to see the Ori wipe out a few Asgard ships, or do a death star style "Blow up an entire planet at the touch of a button" on some poor race we dont like, like the Space Race aliens, we can do without them cant we?
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Its the Ida galaxy i think not Othalla, Othalla, Hala and Orilla are worlds within the Ida galaxy i believe. Not sure if they said different in that episode, just remember the first time the Asgard said where they were from and they said 'in the galaxy of Ida'.
            Ida - THE FIFTH RACE

Othalla - UNNATURAL SELECTION

Orilla - NEW ORDER

I might be wrong about Orilla though. I will have to rewatch New Order to be sure.

I believe Halla is a planet.

I do not like the idea of the Ori wiping out the Asgard. I wouldn't mind them destroying a fleet of O'Neill class ships, but not the entire race. Anyways, the Asgard are presently rebuilding their civilization so... I think they need some years mostly to themselves.

Mattathias
            Last edited by Mattathias2.0; 20 January 2006, 10:09 AM.

Comment

This idea is so crazy and is wrong on many levels. ANd i agree with practically everyone saying that sure the Orii could destroy a insignificant planet (eg planet of space race aliens *shudders at the thought of ep*) but no way can they destroy Asguard.
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

lol whats with everyone and the space race aliens?, but yeah they will do nicely for a bit of destruction, aren't we all a bit bad wanting to see some race get beaten up by the Ori?

Comment

ok so if the asgurd are distroyed, the intire gateworld fourm will go on strike. so thats not a good idea.

BUT what if the ori distroy the Nox?????
                  Hola

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by BC - 303
                    ok so if the asgurd are distroyed, the intire gateworld fourm will go on strike. so thats not a good idea.

BUT what if the ori distroy the Nox?????
                    I am going to go with no on this one to.
                    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
                      Ida - THE FIFTH RACE

Othalla - UNNATURAL SELECTION

Orilla - NEW ORDER

I might be wrong about Orilla though. I will have to rewatch New Order to be sure.

I believe Halla is a planet.

I do not like the idea of the Ori wiping out the Asgard. I wouldn't mind them destroying a fleet of O'Neill class ships, but not the entire race. Anyways, the Asgard are presently rebuilding their civilization so... I think they need some years mostly to themselves.

Mattathias

halla is the former homeworld (or thor's world) in othalla then orilla in othalla galaxy. othalla was the planet in fifth race in ida.

daniel clearly states othalla as a galaxy. watch new order again. part 1

Comment

Watch the furlings get introduced for one episode, just to get wiped out by the ori.
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                          Watch the furlings get introduced for one episode, just to get wiped out by the ori.
                          now that, I could live with
                          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                            now that, I could live with
                            I second that. I'm so sick of hearing about the damn Furlings I could absolutely live with that.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

that won't happen

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                                that won't happen
                                Is it wrong to dream?

Comment

Working...
                                X