Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Thinks RDA Will Make An Appearance In The Shows 2OOth Episode??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he gets an invitation to come back for the 200th episode and RDA's busy schedule will allow him to be there.

RDA in the 200th episode would be wonderful!

Comment

Me too.
      School is overrated.

Comment

I think there is a reasonably good chance that RDA will be there. I definitely hope so..! RDA has been the star of two of my favorite TV shows. When I was a kid, I absolutely loved Macguyver and as an Adult I'm pro-Stargate all the way.

Last edited by Seastallion; 29 January 2006, 06:57 AM.
        The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
        Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
        My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
        Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

i would like him to come back but i wouldn't want the episode to revolve around him.

having him in the 100th and aiming at him may be good for the fans, but the show needs to move on and bringing back Jack and having him in the episode may be fun but i don't think he should come back just because it is episode 100.

if Jack is going to come back for an episode then i'd want it to be an episode written specifically for Jack (and Maybourne and off course Thor) and not an important episode like 100 just because he is no longer in the show. 100 episodes is impressive but if he does show up then don't make him the focus of the show.

sigpic

Comment

I would absolutely love to see Jack back in action in episode 200. Maybe let Mitchell get captured and have Jack lead the team to go get him back or something. Jack could comment on how he should be more careful next time and how he had to take time of fishing for this. Eventually I hope that RDA will be in the last season or a concluding movie full time. Hopefully by the time either of those rolls around his daughter will be a bit older and he can afford to come back. Of course until then he has made his priorities clear, and I fully support his decision. But SG just isn't the same without RDA, at least for me. I would think that after investing so much time in the show, and more importantly, enjoying that time, he would want to be part of a milestone like the 200th episode and around for things like the finale and whatnot.
            "I killed a city once. Funny story." - Wolverine

Comment

One of the writers (I think Joe) wrote in his blog that they had just recently begun working on the 200th episode and that they're aiming for a special guest star (meaning they've either been on the show before or will be on the show afterwards or are considered a biiiiiig thing).

Comment

Originally posted by skeezix
                I would absolutely love to see Jack back in action in episode 200. Maybe let Mitchell get captured and have Jack lead the team to go get him back or something. Jack could comment on how he should be more careful next time and how he had to take time of fishing for this. Eventually I hope that RDA will be in the last season or a concluding movie full time. Hopefully by the time either of those rolls around his daughter will be a bit older and he can afford to come back. Of course until then he has made his priorities clear, and I fully support his decision. But SG just isn't the same without RDA, at least for me. I would think that after investing so much time in the show, and more importantly, enjoying that time, he would want to be part of a milestone like the 200th episode and around for things like the finale and whatnot.
                I hope we see Jack again and I think your idea for episode 200 is great.

Comment

I don't. Only because he doesn't need to...

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                    One of the writers (I think Joe) wrote in his blog that they had just recently begun working on the 200th episode and that they're aiming for a special guest star (meaning they've either been on the show before or will be on the show afterwards or are considered a biiiiiig thing).
                    Yeah, RDA is the only person I could think of that would be qualify as a "Special Guest Star". Sure they could bring back Jonas or Hammond (which of course would be awesome too), but.....I'm thinking it'll be Jack.

If he does come back though, I hope he's actually IN the episode longer then 5 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by Magneto
                      he should be honoured if they ask.
                      <blink>
                      He should be honoured if they ask???!!!

C'mon!
                      The guy's been the star of that series for 8 years, one of its executive producers, and the reason why that series got on the air in the first place!!!

I think that *they* should be honoured if he said yes!
                      J a c k M a n i a c

Comment

Originally posted by Albion
                        Would you like it if someone you'd never met told you you couldn't give up work because they didn't want you to? It's no one's business but RDA's and he's certainly under no obligation to take on acting work if he doesn't want to. Albion

No, I wouldn't like that, not the way you mention it.

But I'd sure like to know that people are missing me, have appreciated the work I did and would be happy to see me back on special occasions!
                        J a c k M a n i a c

Comment

I'd love to see Richard in the 200th episode. but like some on said not as the center of attention but longer than a joy ride in a glider or a breif chat with a friend. it would also be cool that when and if they make a movie he be in it. but I don't want to get my hopes up. but their is a little part of me saying he'll be there.

Comment

i can see it now

Thor: Greetings O'Niell its been a long time.
                            O'Niell: Yes it has
                            Thor: I'd like you to meet a friend of the Asgard from the old Alliance Days
                            O'Neill... is it a Furling???
                            Thor:By God how did you know
                            O'Neill: I feel like Its about time, its like introducing Bart after the 200th Episode of the Simpsons.
                            Thor: Alright. Here he is Commander Dargo.
                            Mitchell : you look fimiliar.
                            Oniell: WTF IS THAT THING.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

raises hand i don't see the probelm of why he wouldn't he would only have to be away from his family for a week or less i would assume
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I would very much like to see RDA in the 200th episode. And very cool would be if there will be Furlings and of course Thor!
                                Oh and he could marry Sam. That would be the best day of my life!

Hm, a little bit unrealistic?

Comment

Working...
                                X