Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Thinks RDA Will Make An Appearance In The Shows 2OOth Episode??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would like to see him if he's in a happy to be there mood, i really don't want to see him if he can't be bothered to be there.
    I'd agree with this. The Origin scene was a joke. I'd been so looking forward to seeing him in that episode and then I cringed all the way through it was so tackily done.

If they ask him and he says no then thats pretty poor, i don't think it takes much to get on a plane and do one last important episode for the best tv show around, he should be honoured if they ask.
    This, on the other hand, makes it sound as though he's obliged to agree to appear in a guest spot. As though he owes the show and/or the fans something. Why would it be pretty poor? The man is entitled to retire when he wants to, just like the rest of us. And if he wants to draw a line under his acting years that's his choice. Would you like it if someone you'd never met told you you couldn't give up work because they didn't want you to? It's no one's business but RDA's and he's certainly under no obligation to take on acting work if he doesn't want to.

Albion
    Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

I highly doubt he does.

Comment

*prays to every god * Please oh lord, the mighty one...please grant us fans the privelige of seeing RDA in the 200th ep

It would be soooo great if he did geust in the 200th ep or even (dont shoot me) decided to return as a regular on the 200th ep
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Albion
          This, on the other hand, makes it sound as though he's obliged to agree to appear in a guest spot. As though he owes the show and/or the fans something. Why would it be pretty poor? The man is entitled to retire when he wants to, just like the rest of us. And if he wants to draw a line under his acting years that's his choice. Would you like it if someone you'd never met told you you couldn't give up work because they didn't want you to? It's no one's business but RDA's and he's certainly under no obligation to take on acting work if he doesn't want to.
          What i said doesn't go against that at all though, its a matter of opinion and in general can be classed as pretty poor, its would be pretty poor but that doesn't mean anything necessarily bad and he should be honoured to do it if they ask but again that doesn't mean he has to.

Comment

I for one would like to see RDA make an appearance and hopefully a real appearance not just some short 30 second scene but actaully be involved in the episode. Will it happen though? As RDA said himself, it may happen.. it may not, but then again it may, but it may not... In other words don't count on it but don't rule it out either.
            Teal'c "I killed you"
            Daniel "Why?"
            Teal'c "You were a Go'uld spy"
            Daniel "a good reason"

Comment

I dont know why he wouldnt make an appearance.... it would certainly disappoint a lot of people if he didnt. And he's always had a thing for the furlings... so if they're going to appear in that episode.....
              ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
                I dont know why he wouldnt make an appearance.... it would certainly disappoint a lot of people if he didnt. And he's always had a thing for the furlings... so if they're going to appear in that episode.....
                Lmao what do you mean he's had a thing for furlings?

Comment

Even if RDA himself doesn't want to come, they could at least make an exception and CGI his face over a voice actor, I mean, the budget for the 200th episode must be bigger than those of the other episodes right?

Comment

Originally posted by mindfire
                    Yeah this shows that he hasn't made up his mind if he would want to return for a guest appearance or not, And I would love to see him in the 200th episode. But if he doesn't I wouldn't be shocked.
                    If he is invited he will be their. It's the 200th. ep. I don't see him not wanting to be their. After all he would have lots of time to plan time for something he started. I think he would do it.
                    *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                    *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                    *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                    *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                    *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                    *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                    *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Me!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                        If he is invited he will be their. It's the 200th. ep. I don't see him not wanting to be their. After all he would have lots of time to plan time for something he started. I think he would do it.

I agree with you on this, and thinking more about his quote I think he wanted to let fans know that he may not be back for any other episodes in season 9 and that O'neill was still alive and may return but was unsure of when.

Comment

It would be nice to see RDA interact with the "new" SG-1 for an entire ep. All we can do is hope and pray.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

ok as far as i remember richard anderson at this time is still raising his daughter... remember she is i think 7 or 8 years now... he wanted to be their for his child... and if you still look at credits he is still working with the show... remember micheal shanks said he had had enough of the show but look he came back i bet at some point (if the show lasts long enough) will come back cause he will miss the show and his other family (cast members)...

i cant believe that the show went on for 10 years... go show im still watching and will to the very end...

Comment

when is the 200th episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Magneto
                                Lmao what do you mean he's had a thing for furlings?
                                Uh, thats not what I mean...

Btw, 200th is early in season ten... 10.06 i do believe.
                                ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X