Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Thinks RDA Will Make An Appearance In The Shows 2OOth Episode??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wouldn't care. if he does cool if not, meh

Comment

"Who Thinks RDA Will Make An Appearance In The Shows 2OOth Episode??"

Do I think he will? No.
      Would I like him too? Of course.

I agree with Shockwave, I dont think we will ever see him again, even for a "guest spot". I think the only time we could see him again is if they take some old footage and add it in for a clip show or something.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Im not too bothered but i would like to see him if he's in a happy to be there mood, i really don't want to see him if he can't be bothered to be there.

If they ask him and he says no then thats pretty poor, i don't think it takes much to get on a plane and do one last important episode for the best tv show around, he should be honoured if they ask.

Comment

I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

If only to finally marry Sam. But he has to be in there!

Comment

I think he will be back for the 200th.The answer he gave made it sound like he will be back.RDA answered in a Joking manner like Jack would.It did not sound like a person that has no interest in appearing again.I would Love to see a 2 or 3 episode arc for RDA but that may be pushing it.I'll take whatever Time RDA has to give.

Comment

Originally posted by AKnightWhoSaysNi
              I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

If only to finally marry Sam. But he has to be in there!
              What they couldn't get married over the phone? <jk> If they do that well be a perfect ep.
              I really hope he comes back and I hope TPTB are Asking him to come back for 200th ep!

Comment

If his acting is going to be like it was last time he made a guest appearence I'de rather he didn't come back, he just didn't seem himself...

Comment

I would like for him to make an appearance, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I know TPTB can't make RDA come to the set.

Comment

*crosses fingers*

I hope he does!

There's only us,
                    There's only this
                    Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                    No other road,
                    No other way
                    No day but today...

Comment

I think it would be great if RDA and tptb could reach an agreement for such a thing. I would love to see O'Neill again, and what better time than the 200th episode? However, I won't be crushed if he isn't in it.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

If he is writen in then I am sure he will be their. After all it's the 200th. ep. that he and the rest of SG-1 and Hammond and Chevron Guy has to be in. They made it this far. Theirs others but their dead or hard to write them in. (like Maybourne)
                        *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                        *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                        *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                        *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                        *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                        *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                        *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Oh damn I hope so. I just don't think it would be right to not have him in it.
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I'm sure RDA would like too and so would I but if he can't find time it wouldn't suprise me for him not to be there.
                            I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
                              I took this from a site called "the Geat Link" This is a quote from RDA concerning future appearances in Stargate.

"I’ve done a couple of scenes for Stargate to help launch the ninth season and help make it clear that O’Neill is still alive and that we may see him again somewhere down the line. May see him... May... May not... But may... But may not."

I guess we can only hope.

Yeah this shows that he hasn't made up his mind if he would want to return for a guest appearance or not, And I would love to see him in the 200th episode. But if he doesn't I wouldn't be shocked.

Comment

there might ask him to appear even if it is for a few minutes it would be nice considerng he was a such a big part of the show.

just have him drop in and say hi
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X