Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you want more Goa'uld in season 10 ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see more goa'uld in season 10 and especially ba'al
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

The Goa'uld are an after thought now. we have bigger fish to fry. They are on the threat level of the genii now. and that level is non.
      Religion and science are the same both explain Gods work.

Comment

I really want to see Ba'al again, definitely.

Comment

As long as it's Ba'al. I think he's a great bad guy and a good change of pace from the Ori.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

I would definitely like to still see the existence of the Goa'uld. Mainly as a minor threat, though. Like a lot of others, Ba'al is my personal favorite for wreaking havoc on SG-1 and the SGC.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I want to see Ba'al alligned with Kinsey. Have we forgotten the events of Full Alert? Ba'al is hands down the best Goa'uld and Kinsey as Goa'uld as so much evil potential. I would love to see the two of them working together.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff
                I want to see Ba'al alligned with Kinsey. Have we forgotten the events of Full Alert? Ba'al is hands down the best Goa'uld and Kinsey as Goa'uld as so much evil potential. I would love to see the two of them working together.

i like your idea!

i would definitly like to see more of the goa'uld!
                after all they were strong for 7-8 season!~!

Comment

No more goa'uld except Baal. As someone said hes kinda like the new maybourne, and i wouldn't mind him developing as such, so in some episodes they could have potential compromises with him.

Comment

Happy to see Ba'al again, he's so bad he's good! Rest of 'em enjoying a well-deserved retirement far as I'm concerned.
                    sigpic
                    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
                      Happy to see Ba'al again, he's so bad he's good! Rest of 'em enjoying a well-deserved retirement far as I'm concerned.
                      Agreed. I think the Gou'ald heyday is over.

Comment

I don't care if the Goa'uld are no longer the Big Bads in the show, because they've been camped up to the status of pantomime villains, and trivialised in the process. But I think they should be a huge part of the Stargate universe in the sense that their presence and influence is clearly seen. The Goa'uld aren't just a bunch of individual bad guys - they were an entire political & cultural system which made the galaxy what it is. Just as medieval feudalism (which only lasted a few hundred years) has had an enduring impact in Europe, so the Goa'uld system (which lasted for thousands of years) should leave its impact in the Stargate world.

The Goa'uld's use of the Gates created Stargate's unique selling point - that many of the places they visit are linked to Earth through mythology. Take them out of the Stargate universe, and all you have is a generic sci-fi show. StarTrek has the Federation, the Klingons, the Romulans - all those features help to make their distinctive universe. Babylon 5 has the Vorlons, Shadows, First Ones, Rangers, Psi-corps, which all contribute to the richness of that universe. The Goa'uld are an important part of Stargate's distinctive universe.

I'd like to see the writers revisit the Goa'uld but at a deeper, darker level than we've seen so far. There was something really creepy and sadistic about the early concept which has never been properly explored because they took a lighter, campier direction. There's still unused potential there, I think.

Comment

I see many people are interested in seeing Ba'al again but any other Goa'uld. What about a wife for Ba'al? or imagine that Anubis has won against Oma and has put his body back together and rebuild his fleet with the Kull soldiers and perhaps found a new way to be unstopable? I think it would be great if Anubis would return, work together with SG.1 and battle the Ori
                          We are facing our future together - Dr. Elizabeth Weir
                          Dr. Elisabeth Weir is a proud member of the GTA !
                          *~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Stargate Omega: so much more than a website ! Join the place today.

Comment

Other than Ba'al and Kinsey there are no other (living) Goa'uld that I'd really care to see again.

Perfecto!

Comment

Yes, I'd like to see more Goa'uld. Personally, IMHO, I think the Ori are stupid. The Goa'uld were cool because, when they pretended to be gods, they had the style. The Ori just stand there and use their cheesy powers to make you worship them. And all the mythology was there. It made the show interesting, and it's what the show's based off of. (Stargate the movie)

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                              Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

the goauld with style is ba'al

Comment

Working...
                                X