Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I think it sounds great, + Can kinda see why the Ori would force their people to follow them if they ACTUALLY did believe the Alterrans were doing that...I understand what I meant O_o
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by JeBuSBrian
      The 'Children of the Gods' theme is always interesting, so I'm looking forward to that. The part I'm worried about is how this motherhood bit will affect the fun relationship between Vala and Daniel that I quite enjoyed. Will this make Vala more serious? I hope not, because I think the best part of the Vala character is the irreverence we've seen til now.
      Well, one thing that they (the producers and cast) made abudantly clear is that Vala will be toned down for Season Ten.
      sigpic
      In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

I did.

Korelev seems like a Russian ship!

Comment

yeah seems like the russians made some ships too. sweet but i doubt the asgard gave them shields and such

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
            Well, one thing that they (the producers and cast) made abudantly clear is that Vala will be toned down for Season Ten.
            Landry's orders? LOL

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
              Personally I think it sounds great, + Can kinda see why the Ori would force their people to follow them if they ACTUALLY did believe the Alterrans were doing that...I understand what I meant O_o
              I must admit, this ep sounds pretty good. Can't wait to watch it in July! Only 6 months to go.

Korelev an Earth ship. It sounds like a Russian ship because that was the name of a Soviet Union Lunar mission a while back. It seems to have good hyperdrives, if it allowed DJ to intercept an Ori ship on the other side of the galaxy. Wonder if it's the same on that Daedalus has. Can't see the SGC giving them Asgard & other tech that was developed after 'Disclosure'. It probably has the same stuff that Prometheus initially did when it came into service.

Only disappointing thing, is to hear about the Odyssey getting it's ass kicked again. More than likely as a result of having continued crappy weapons. When will they give them some form of energy weapons.

Comment

The only thing about the child, is that it reminds me a bit of what happened in 'Angel', with Cordy's child. What needs to be done is have Vala put her over a chair & smack the Ori nonsense out of her ass.

Comment

The whole Vala and baby thing reminds me of Robin and Elizabeth in V...where Robin's child, Elizabeth was part alien and part human and grew astonishingly fast (cos babies are boring!) and had amazing powers and eventually saved the earth from the aliens? I just hope Vala doesn't get all motherly and goo-goo eyed about her kid, cos that would be a bit dull
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Sounds great so far.
                    I really like the whole idea od Adria.
                    Are the ancients evil? or are the ori evil? or are the whole damn lot of them just bad to the core? Maybe all of our alies will turn out to be evil, the Asgard included.

I want to see a war! A war between ascended beings.
                    I really want to see some sort of stand-off between Adria and Shifu though. Thant would be cool to have him back.

Just my 2 cents.

Buy.
                    Andy "Chores!?! What are we, Amish?"
                    Charlene Spencer "He's gotten so precocious."
                    Citizen Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
                      The only thing about the child, is that it reminds me a bit of what happened in 'Angel', with Cordy's child. What needs to be done is have Vala put her over a chair & smack the Ori nonsense out of her ass.
                      I would like to see her try! It would be just like to do it!

Comment

I think... I think this episode will be amazing for Daniel and Vala's character development, as well as simply amazing in general. It has three layers of stories, all of which will converge - Adria, the Lucian Alliance, the assault on Earth and the assault on Chulak. It will likely be one of the darkest SG-1 episodes ever done. Or at least, that's what I forsee.

Comment

I knew Vala's child would be an Ori incarnate.

The claim that the Ancients want to destroy the Ori is an interesting one that could possibly add another dimension to the Ancient-Ori conflict. There are many people on our own planet who would like religion to be eliminated. Perhaps the Ancients tried to eradicate religion on their world, all in the name of science and reason?

Comment

gonna be awesome

Comment

I guess anyone coming here, wants to be spoiled anyway!

Who here want's to see, Shifu vs Adria (Vala's Daughter and Ori Oracle) in the finial showdown?! Avatars for the Ancients and Ori fight on the mortal plane for the fate of the universe!!

Who said he has ascended? Oma may have just taken him to another world, much like she did when he was a baby. Shifu may very well be training at this time for the coming battle!

Comment

For me: for some reason that would kinda suck -

I like the fact its not Sg-1 saving the day. But the Harcesis idea kinda, blehs.

Blitz

BTW - ur thread title is kinda misleading, kinda points to the Harcesis actually being back,
                                Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Working...
                                X