Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off, Johnquixote, I love those dogs! Secondly, I wonder what the reason for Daniel going dark will be, thirdly, I hope the Furlings if introduced, aren't some three feet tall furry animals, they better at least be humanoid, or reptillian, somehting along those lines.

Comment

I think the Furlings will be mentioned. I don't think that they will have actually Furlings on the show.

Comment

they'll appear or at least learn something more bout them in ep 200

Comment

Betcha the Furlings won't have any hair. Just for the sake of irony.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
            Betcha the Furlings won't have any hair. Just for the sake of irony.
            They are the little naked guys from One False Step.
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Just as long as they FEED me something real good I wont mind.
              *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
              *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
              *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
              *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
              *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
              *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
              *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

*sigh* promises, promises. I think I liked the show better when I didn't know about things that were going to/not going to/god forbid they ever happen happen 6 months ahead of time.
                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                X