S10: Critique & Contemplation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    M@d and l33t- way more betterer than S10, thet's fer sure, d00d.
    IxNay on the eetLay eakSpay.

It makes my eyes bleed and I've been assured that's a bad thing.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      as MacGyver Gen. Jack O'Neil
      With one L!!!!!!! ROTFL!!

Suse
      sigpic
      Mourning Sanctuary.
      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        It makes my eyes bleed and I've been assured that's a bad thing.
        It's underrated. From the current direction of Stargate, some people clearly feel it's a mark of success.
        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
          maybe more along the line of

Ben Browder
          Claudia Black
          We'd remind you again that they're from Farscape but we'd have to pay someone

in
          Farcegate
          that blond chick
          the black dude
          With
          Beau Bridges - he's from hollywood you know
          and some fasttalking dude that the women like
          It's rather frightening to think that that might not be far from the truth.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Im confused! Didnt the blonde chick, the black dude and the fast talking dude all leave before S9? No? Are you sure? What did they do again? What do you mean you dont know? Who am I talking to?
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
              Im confused! Didnt the blonde chick, the black dude and the fast talking dude all leave before S9? No? Are you sure? What did they do again? What do you mean you dont know? Who am I talking to?
              Ol' gray hair, the blonde chick, the black dude, and the fast talking dude are all still stuck at Jack's cabin, thanks to a time dilation device placed under the dock. To them, a few moments have passed by, while some AU-SG-1 made it back to the SGC with a Puddlejumper without anyone realizing the difference.

Comment

^Now it makes sence *dreds TPTB reading this and thinking "now theres a good way to get out of this mess* though to tell the truth it would be a step up to S10s offerings
                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Sam rolls over, hears someone in the en suite. Gets out of bed, walks into the way too large bathroom, the shower is on. it turns off, and the door opens:

shippy version
                  Hey hon, i thought you were going to sleep the day away

non-ship
                  crap, sorry CArter. Daniel puked on me and i just HAD to take a shower. can you hand me a towel

ie: for those of y ou too young to remember dallas....jack's in the shower and it's all a dream
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Or the whatever version where Sam's the one saying, "Hey, honey, I didn't hear you come in." or something like that and all we see is a towel-draped shape steps out of the shower, too close to the camera to define detail.

That way, the shippers can assume it's Jack, the non-shippers can assume it's NOT Jack, and fans everywhere experience a severe case of 'splodyhead.

Comment

Sam rolls over, hears someone in the en suite. Gets out of bed, walks into the way too large bathroom, the shower is on. it turns off, and the door opens:

shippy version
                      Hey hon, i thought you were going to sleep the day away

non-ship
                      crap, sorry CArter. Daniel puked on me and i just HAD to take a shower. can you hand me a towel

ie: for those of y ou too young to remember dallas....jack's in the shower and it's all a dream
                      I would be okay with either version (though I would prefer the shippy one) as long as it turns out that Season Nine wasn't real.

Or else they could set the opening episode in TPTB's headquarters, where the writers have broken out of the supply closet where their evil clones had kept them locked up for a year and are now whacking said clones over the head with a rolled up newspaper.

Comment

season 10 starts with jack waking up

honey, honey, i had the strangest dream. you were there, daniel was there, teal'c was there, some chick in black, these bad guys in flames and.....

the woman rolls over. for pete's sake jack, now will you lay off drinking a beer before you go to sleep????

sigpic

Comment

season 10 starts with jack waking up

honey, honey, i had the strangest dream. you were there, daniel was there, teal'c was there, some chick in black, these bad guys in flames and.....

the woman rolls over. for pete's sake jack, now will you lay off drinking a beer before you go to sleep????
                          Sadly, I can't green you yet.

I love the suggestion.

Fantasy, nightmare, evil clone writers, timewarp, alternate reality, a cautionary movie Thor made for SG-1... as long as it means that Season Nine wasn't real, I'll accept it and praise whoever writes the episode.

Comment

ooh, another one.

see, felger crawled in that VR chair from avatar and made his own marty sue (cam) and s9 has all been a huge felger dream

sigpic

Comment

ooh, another one.

see, felger crawled in that VR chair from avatar and made his own marty sue (cam) and s9 has all been a huge felger dream
                              I like that one.

If Cameron ever tries to flirt with Sam (icky thought) we'll know for sure that that's what's going on.

Comment

ooh, another one.

So then...Mitchell is just the more attractive VR version of Felger.

Wow...this makes a lot of sense, sadly enough. It explains the CMOH, Mitchell's fangurlism...

Seriously...this is a fanfiction waiting to happen Skydiver...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X