S10: Critique & Contemplation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
    Haha! If I can get someone to make this into a sig (featuring a cute, little girl) would you mind if I used this line?!
    As long as you don't mind all the exploding heads that will result.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      Must be par for the course, 'cause you look vile, too.
      Oh, I'm so much prettier than you.

Although if you think about it, I'm about as qualified as Cam. And after watching Stargate for six or so years, I may even have a slight edge on him.
      You mean because you know more of tactics than a novice in a nunnery?
      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
        You mean because you know more of tactics than a novice in a nunnery?
        Not only that, but I can spell and define the word AND use it in a sentence that isn't self-referential.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
          Haha! If I can get someone to make this into a sig (featuring a cute, little girl) would you mind if I used this line?!
          Commence Project Cranium Detonation...

(Shadow, let me know if you don't want to be acknowledged. I know many a brain will explode just by seeing your name in pink next to a cute anime girl and I don't know if you want to deal with the legal fallout. )

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire

(Shadow, let me know if you don't want to be acknowledged. I know many a brain will explode just by seeing your name in pink next to a cute anime girl and I don't know if you want to deal with the legal fallout. )
            That is the best sig yet - can I use it too?

Comment

Originally posted by Albion
              Am I alone in thinking he's not even that? Sorry, but he just doesn't do anything for me. I don't find him especially handsome, I find his attempts at wit irritating rather than charming and he just doesn't seem hot to me at all!

With apologies to BB fans. <G>
              snip, snip
              Albion
              Nope you are most certainly not alone in this regard. Same goes for me for MS ad since they look almost exactly alike I am not surprised by my reaction to BB. Didn't think muchg of him when he was crichton either (liked FS but not because of BB or CB just because it was so far out and I mostly really liked some of the supporting characters and Moya, and I loved the puppet that was always obnoxious and drooling disgustingly (cannot for some reaon recall his name). I stopped watching in S4 because I thought it really went downhill and couldn't have cared less about the Peacekeeper wars.
              Last edited by binkpmmc; 02 April 2006, 06:18 PM.

Comment

That's, um...Wow; that's really unnervingly cute.
                Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Am I alone in thinking he's not even that? Sorry, but he just doesn't do anything for me. I don't find him especially handsome, I find his attempts at wit irritating rather than charming and he just doesn't seem hot to me at all!

With apologies to BB fans. <G>
                  No, you're definitely not alone. I was rolling my eyes at him acting in his underwear in Ripple Effect, and not just because I thought it amounted to nothing but a tacky method of getting him on camera in his underwear. He doesn't do a thing for me visually. I'm certain BB is a perfectly worthy human being in every way. I'm also certain that he holds no visual appeal for me, personally. Oh, well. :shrug:
                  ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Nope you are most certainly not alone in this regard. Same goes for me for MS ad since they look almost exactly alike
                    LOL - you know, it's funny but I hadn't thought of this when I last posted. Seems strange then that I DO find Daniel very hot indeed! <g> I think the difference though is personality blended with looks. Daniel has that seriously cute little kid thing going on that just makes him adorable. Mitchell....mheh.

Meanwhile, elsewhere, I read this spoiler from the S10 episode Counterstrike with something akin to disbelief and a feeling of having fallen down the rabbit hole:

Spoiler:
                    Adria herself soon captures Daniel and Vala, demanding that they tell her what happened to her new followers on this planet. Clearly she has powerful telepathic and telekinetic abilities, and attempts to forcibly wrestle the information from Daniel's mind. She brings back to life a Jaffa she has killed, forcing the soldier to reveal the location of the weapon that wiped out her new planet of followers: Dakara.

Spoiler:
                    Haven't I seen this scene? Adria was called Replicarter mind you, so it must be entirely different. Right? No deja vu at all. Honestly, I'm beginning to think TPTB are doing foisting some strange joke on us all. They can't surely think we won't notice this recycling garbage?

Albion
                    Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

That sig is deeply disturbing. LOL! I love it.

Let the exploding begin.

Comment

that has got to be the cutest sig on the forum!!

and so much better than my lj icon which is along the same vein, just not as, well cute
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

LOL - you know, it's funny but I hadn't thought of this when I last posted. Seems strange then that I DO find Daniel very hot indeed! <g> I think the difference though is personality blended with looks. Daniel has that seriously cute little kid thing going on that just makes him adorable. Mitchell....mheh.

Meanwhile, elsewhere, I read this spoiler from the S10 episode Counterstrike with something akin to disbelief and a feeling of having fallen down the rabbit hole:

Spoiler:
                          Adria herself soon captures Daniel and Vala, demanding that they tell her what happened to her new followers on this planet. Clearly she has powerful telepathic and telekinetic abilities, and attempts to forcibly wrestle the information from Daniel's mind. She brings back to life a Jaffa she has killed, forcing the soldier to reveal the location of the weapon that wiped out her new planet of followers: Dakara.

Spoiler:
                          Haven't I seen this scene? Adria was called Replicarter mind you, so it must be entirely different. Right? No deja vu at all. Honestly, I'm beginning to think TPTB are doing foisting some strange joke on us all. They can't surely think we won't notice this recycling garbage?

Albion
                          As I said somewhere (can't remember where though) TPTB are seriously out of touch - they have done so many "homages" (read as rip-offs) they are losing track and they continue to "homage" their own eps (including "homages" of SG1 on SGA). All this from the poeple that claim to have hundreds if not thousands of stories left to tell. I could tell thousands of stories too if I kept ripping-off other shows and SG1 to boot (bet I could write them better at this point too).

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            and so much better than my lj icon which is along the same vein, just not as, well cute
                            f33r my cuteness!

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Albion
                              Are they dusting off old scripts and changing a few names to make "new" episodes for Season Ten or something?

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

That's adorable! The little anime girl would probably do a better job of leading than Mitchell (well, she could hardly do worse) and she would have an advantage when it came to combat. Everybody would underestimate her.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Working...
                                X