No announcement yet.

S10: Critique & Contemplation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, Jackson is no Jack-lite. might be a jack-o-lantern but he's no jack lite.

jackson is just an arrogant, uncaring, jerk who thinks he's cool

wish i knew what they did with daniel. he was a nice guy
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

They killed him in "Meridian", remember?

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

and when he descended, he reincarnated without his morals or compassion

sigpic

Comment

Nah, he didn't descend at all. What we're watching is a Daniel-shaped imposter.

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
            Ahh, but come on...he's having sooooo much fun
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              Ahh, but come on...he's having sooooo much fun
              Imposters have lots of fun when they're planted as Trojan horses.

Comment

The consesus of opinion is that Jackson is actually--Anubis. Poor Daniel got stuck washing the dishes in the dinner.

did I mention he is washing dishes shirtless, in sandles and wearing shorts? All the ascended women didn't want to let him leave. They have covered him in waffle batter and fruit. Then sent us--fans--this lousy imposter.
                Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

lolol

sigpic

Comment

Absolutely. If you were a PTB looking to cast a new show, would you want to hire an actor who had established a reputation for airing their grudges publicy whenever things weren't going their way?
                    My impression of AT is that she puts in her two cents when she thinks it might make a scene better, but doesn't pull a prima donna act "It's all about me." she has publicly stated that she knows she's lucky to have had a steady job.

Just think in your own job, who wants to work with someone who is always putting himself forward and blaming others when things don't go his way? Trying to do a good job and sometimes disagreeing ok, but not pitching a fit when things don't go his/her way. How often have we all had to suck it up and deal with a less than ideal situation & been willing to do it b/c overall the job is pretty good and you like your co-workers? I think AT and CJ had to do that a lot in S9...

Edit: of course, this is all a guess. As someone said, we're not in their heads.

Comment

Yeah, if that's what they think Jack is, boy are they misreading him.
                      Daniel was a nice guy, not to be confused with weak. I think the B@B somehow lost sight of that and what made Daniel special. Sure, he's got to grow and change. But we got a personality transplant with no on screen explanation. We're left to try to fill in the blanks ourselves to make it work--but it can't.
                      It's so sad.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                        My impression of AT is that she puts in her two cents when she thinks it might make a scene better, but doesn't pull a prima donna act "It's all about me." she has publicly stated that she knows she's lucky to have had a steady job.
                        On the set when they're making the episodes and going over the scripts, yes, but my bet is that we'll never see her throwing a public hissy-fit after the fact because things didn't go her way.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                          Yeah, if that's what they think Jack is, boy are they misreading him.
                          Daniel was a nice guy, not to be confused with weak. I think the B@B somehow lost sight of that and what made Daniel special. Sure, he's got to grow and change. But we got a personality transplant with no on screen explanation. We're left to try to fill in the blanks ourselves to make it work--but it can't.
                          It's so sad.
                          Actually Joe M. had a quite nice summation of Jack's character a few days ago. For that matter I have a hard time reconsiling that he wrote that, considering his opinion about canon bring anything the writer's say it it even if it doesn't gel with waht they have previously said. Did that make sense?

suse
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                            Actually Joe M. had a quite nice summation of Jack's character a few days ago. For that matter I have a hard time reconsiling that he wrote that, considering his opinion about canon bring anything the writer's say it it even if it doesn't gel with waht they have previously said. Did that make sense?

suse
                            Nope, didn't make any sense at all, just like Joe's supposed logic
                            -

Comment

exactly. My money is on her putting in her two cents...you know, this would work better if.....

but if the director says 'nope, want to do it that way' she just accepts it and moves on.

we, as fans, get more fussed over this stuff than the actors do imho.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                                The consesus of opinion is that Jackson is actually--Anubis. Poor Daniel got stuck washing the dishes in the dinner.

did I mention he is washing dishes shirtless, in sandles and wearing shorts? All the ascended women didn't want to let him leave. They have covered him in waffle batter and fruit. Then sent us--fans--this lousy imposter.
                                WOW--I actually got redded for this comment! I was told that "Daniel is not like that."

I have no idea of she ever read my post before clicking that little mouse.
                                Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Working...
                                X