S10: Critique & Contemplation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealmOfX
    ROFL - tried ta green ya but couldn't, gotta spread some more around.

Hey, you really need to get those pink dudes flying backwards too
    Thanks , but I only find them, I can't make them
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX
      I wonder what they think he was supposed to have done to get ANY badge in Space/Missile - other than Sam had one so his had to be better
      I hear ya. What do they pay that 'advisor' for?!

Then again, this show has always conflated 'actor billing' and 'character badges'. RDA is Big Star so O'Neills gotta have 'a lot of stuff', even stuff that doesn't make sense; AT is Not Big Star so Carter gets 'less stuff', even if that means neglecting to affix badges and awards specifically referred to in dialogue; and Guest Star CA played Jacob Carter -- a 2-star general with 'almost no stuff'.

Comment

Spoiler:
        Merlin as an ancient. It sets off another search for a powerful weapon to destroy ETA: yet another much more powerful enemy.

Oh yeah, that's the other reason I hate the Arthurian mythology. The fact that it makes the last two seasons a complete rerun of S7 and The Lost City. Enough with the tracking down Ancient tech to finally blow away the Big Bad.

Albion

PS - how do you put spoilers into quotes? Every time I try only one set of codes will work. Either/or but not both.
        Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Albion,
          Do you mean this?
          Originally posted by Albion
          PS - how do you put spoilers into quotes? Every time I try only one set of codes will work. Either/or but not both.
          Spoiler:
          Hi, Albion!

Comment

Dem was quicker than I.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
              it'll be cam leading Vaniel while sam and teal'c do the coconuts...that's all they're good for anyway, filling in the scenery
              Exactly! Cam and Vaniel see the nasty dragon up ahead, and they stop short, causing Sam and Teal'c to bump into them.

Sam: Do you HAVE to do that?!
              Teal'c: Indeed. I am not fond of this.
              Vaniel: Huh? Did someone say something?
              Cam: Oh, the horses are just getting cranky again. Ignore them.
              Vaniel smile before they pick up again, skipping merrily towards the killer bunny...er, dragon...

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                Okay, so I think I’m ready for Friday night’s The Quest (I hope)

Let’s see we will probably get :
                Spoiler:
                http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/7483/dancexr1.gif

Which will cause
                http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2199/sicknt6.gif
                and the necessity for http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/5...s9and100oc.png

Or quite possibly the only way to get through the show will be to http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/1333/361211jc9.gif leading to http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/7058/sleepyvx4.gif

Which means the likelihood of this being a good episode is as likely as
                Spoiler:
                http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/4869/flyingpigsit3.gif
                Think you summed it up perfectly Mandy!

Comment

Yup, Dem, that's the one. What are the codes for that? Thanks!

Albion
                  Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Albion

{QUOTE}This is how it is done {SPOILERS}here's the spoiler{/SPOILERS}{/QUOTE}

Of course you know to replace { with [
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

D'oh! Sorry, Albion! I forgot that when one quotes all the quoted material disappears, so you wouldn't be able to see what I'd done. d'oh d'oh d'oh! i can't believe i did that!

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                        Oh, RoX. RoX, RoX, Rox... how can you doubt the great and powerful Cameron Mitchell?! OF COURSE he has a Master Pilot Badge! And a Master Space/Missile Badge!

Go here for a breakdown of all badges and medals: Courtesy of ExtraBadPenguin
                        Are we sure that Cam's not playing dress up with his dad's - or his beloved godfather General Magwitch's - ribbons?

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                          Looks like it held steady from last week - 1.5 (while SGA's "Phantoms" got 1.6).
                          I think it's actually a slight drop. I'm fairly sure that "Memento Mori" managed to garner a 1.6. I wonder what's to blame for the low ratings this week - competition, bad weather, good weather, not enough advertising...

So far, the first half of season ten hasn't been a resounding success ratings-wise.

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                            I think it's actually a slight drop. I'm fairly sure that "Memento Mori" managed to garner a 1.6. I wonder what's to blame for the low ratings this week - competition, bad weather, good weather, not enough advertising...

So far, the first half of season ten hasn't been a resounding success ratings-wise.
                            Well you see,the first week there were only reruns as competition, last Friday, the new shows started...which I guess accounts for a 0.1 change, but evidently doesn't account for a 30% drop in the ratings
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                              Well you see,the first week there were only reruns as competition, last Friday, the new shows started...which I guess accounts for a 0.1 change, but evidently doesn't account for a 30% drop in the ratings
                              So the magnets are responsible? Or are we antis prejudicing innocent viewers against the show?

Comment

This might be a stupid question but does the ratings system only go up to 2?

Comment

Working...
                                X